Cosmetics Formulation Development

สอบถามการทำ water lotion จากน้ำกลั่นโรสแมรี่

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Ask about making water lotion from rosemary distilled water.

Postby faiifaii2535 » Tue Sep 03, 2019 8:56 am

If I remember to make water lotion, what binder should I use? Or is there a recipe to recommend if it is made from น้ำกลั่น ? น้ำกลั่น Rosemary, please give me some advice.
faiifaii2535

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Question about making water lotion from rosemary distilled water

Postby modtanoy21 » Tue Sep 03, 2019 9:39 am

Please allow me to comment - if there are only water-soluble ingredients in the recipe, you don't need to use Emulsifier / Cream Maker is fine. Just put all the soluble ingredients together. Then stir to dissolve together. I can use it. But the formula is liquid. May be difficult to use and wasted. Because it flows out easily by hand. but if you want to use Emulsifier / Cream Maker to thicken the formula to make it easier to use by choosing Emulsifier / Cream Maker that does not require heat to be soldered. because it is easy to use You can use human hands - if the formula contains oil, there is ซิลิโคน is also required. Emulsifier / Cream Maker to combine the water. with oil. I will use Emulsifier / Cream Maker, you need to look at the amount of oil used and ซิลิโคน in the formula. If you don't use more than 25% in the formula, use Emulsifier / Cream Maker that does not require heat to be soldered. but if using oil and ซิลิโคน in large volume formulations use Emulsifier / Cream Maker is a type that requires heat for soldering, thank you.
This answer received thanks from: stafffaiifaii2535
Click here to convert your point to discount From thanks sent by other members
modtanoy21

From thanks :: 169 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development