Cosmetics Formulation Development

สอบถามเรื่องการใช้สีลง Lip และการทำสเปรย์

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Ask about using lip color and making sprays.

Postby dorothy-pop » Mon Apr 22, 2024 11:53 am

hello

1. Please consult about the colors for the Lip & cheek products, Liquid and Balm (W/O). I want a color that is quite stain-resistant and long-lasting. I have tried the colors ReadyMix™ D&C Red No.6 Lake (Oil Based), ReadyMix™ D&C. Red No.28 Lake

Adjust to white, black, yellow ReadyMix™ White (Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate Base) ,ReadyMix™ Iron Oxides Black (Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate Based) and ReadyMix™ Iron Oxides Yellow (Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate Based)

Adjust until you get the color you're satisfied with. But when I try to paint it according to the color of the flesh. But when I look at the color that has been left behind, It will be a pink-purple tone. It's the same cool fuchsia pink. I don't know because of the pigments that are in it, right? Or do you need to adjust other colors as well?

And if changing to a water-soluble color, would it be more suitable? The colors I have seen are WaterMix™ Red ( Iron Oxides Red ), WaterMix™ Yellow ( Iron Oxides Yellow ), WaterMix™ Black, WaterMix™ Bright Red (CI 12490), WaterMix™ Bright Yellow (CI 11680) I don't know the difference between watermix color and watermix bright color.

I want the paint color and the stain color to match the paint texture. Can you please give me some advice?

2. There is a Facial spray product with glitter to make your face look shiny. I'd like to recommend a substance that helps hold glitter and prevent it from falling. I'd like to try using MakeGlow™ Liquid.

thank you

dorothy-pop

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development