Cosmetics Formulation Development

อยากทราบว่า set วัตถุดิบแบบนี้เอามาสร้างสูตรอะไรได้บ้างคะ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

I would like to know what kind of recipe this set of ingredients can be used for?

Postby ni_nk » Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:28 pm

The content on this post is expired due to our webboard policy to maintain the latest update information. Please check other posts or create a new post.
ni_nk

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: I'd like to know what recipe a set of ingredients like this can use to make a recipe?

Postby staff » Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:33 pm

The content on this post is expired due to our webboard policy to maintain the latest update information. Please check other posts or create a new post.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Re: I'd like to know what recipe a set of ingredients like this can use to make a recipe?

Postby ni_nk » Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:20 pm

ni_nk

Postby staff » Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:42 am

Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby ni_nk » Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:20 pm

ni_nk

Postby staff » Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:07 am

Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development