Cosmetics Formulation Development

ขอคำแนะนำสูตรครีมล้างเครื่ิงสำอางค์ด้วยค่ะ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Please ask for advice on the formula for cleansing the cosmetic cream as well.

Postby wrasbhisa.a » Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:59 pm

A foreign brand of makeup remover cream contains the following ingredients: for dry, sensitive skin and use this cream to remove makeup. And it's very suitable for your skin. because it can be washed clean but does not dry out the skin or irritation If I want to mix it myself using the chemicals that are available at My Skin Recipes, which ingredients do I need to buy? and how to mix (Ingredients not available on the website Please suggest which one to use instead) Thank you Aqua Brassica Campestris Seed Oil isohexadecane Methylpropanediol glycerin Sorbitan Stearate Ceteth-20 Cetyl Alcohol Centa Urea Cyanus Flower water Phenoxyethanol Carbomer Parfum Sorbic Acid Sodium Hydroxide Tocopheryl Acetate Inositol Acacia Senegal Gum Tetrasodium EDTA sodium benzoate Mesembryanthemum Crystallinum Extract Citric Acid Potassium Sorbate Tocopherol
wrasbhisa.a

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Please give me advice on the formula for cleansing cream.

Postby staff » Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:31 pm

Hello, the characteristics of such formulas Members can mix any cream. then select fill MakeUp-Wash 2-3% in the formula can work the same way. formula as the member has informed By trying to make the formula contain a lot of oil. In order to help dissolve makeup from the skin well, for example, any oil 20% isohexadecane 15% Milk Lotion Maker 4% MakeUp-Wash 2% Light Cream Maker 1% Mild Preserved Eco 1% water, the rest, other skin care ingredients. It's just an additive to make the formula look nice to use. But it does not benefit the skin or has very little benefit. Because it is a formula that has been washed away in a short time.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development