Cosmetics Products Analysis

รบกวนวิเคราะห์สูตรครับ

sharing your analysis of cosmetics products on the market

I'm having trouble analyzing the formula.

Postby ronnakrit_nueng » Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:09 pm

Please analyze the formula. Oily face. Focus on reducing the symptoms of acne scars. Zinc PCA 1% Licorice Extract ( Licochalcone A ) 0.5% Salicylic Acid (BHA) 2% GlucoBright™ ( Acetyl glucosamine ) 4% Panthenol (Pro Vitamin B5) 3% Hyaluronic Acid (Nano Molecule) 1% Silky Serum Base (Face/Eye) ??% The rest is water. I want the formula to be a serum, not sticky, do I need to adjust anything?
ronnakrit_nueng

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: trouble analyzing formula

Postby staff » Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:34 pm

Hello, using Silky Serum Base (Face/Eye) will need a blender to mix the recipe. if mixed by hand will not be able to form a serum The learning team asks the members Is there any equipment or tools to help blender or not? The team will learn to recommend the adjustment of the formula.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby ronnakrit_nueng » Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:22 pm

electric egg beater Can it be used? If not, can I change to which substance?
ronnakrit_nueng

From thanks :: 0 Times

Postby staff » Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:55 am

Hello, the egg beater is not able to generate enough impact force on the meat of the recipe. The study team recommends modifying the formula as follows: 1. Zinc PCA 1% 2. Licorice Extract ( Licochalcone A ) 1% 3. GlucoBright™ ( Acetyl glucosamine ) 4% 4. Panthenol (Pro Vitamin B5) 1% 5. Hyaluronic Acid (Nano Molecule) 0.5% 6. Safe-B3 5% 7. AcneBee™ Extra 2% 8. Mild Preserved Eco 1% 9. AnyGel 1% 10. water, the rest Mixing process : mix 9 and 10, stir well until a smooth gel with no clumps left, then add 1,2,3,4, 5,6,7,8 into the gel, one item at a time, stirring to dissolve into the gel for Salicylic Acid that helps ละลายสิวอุดตัน mix into BHA Gel Apply to the affected area สิวอุดตัน up a lot if no สิวอุดตัน No need to use it Salicylic Acid EZ™ (ชนิดละลายน้ำ) 10% AnyGel 1% Mild Preserved Eco 1% water the rest
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Products Analysis