Cosmetics Formulation Development

ช่วยดูสูตรกันแดด สามารถกันน้ำได้

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Help me look at the sunscreen formula. waterproof

Postby kanyarach » Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:46 am

An example of a sunscreen formula. Titanium Dioxide 15nm Liquid (oil-in-water cream) 1. Water 73% 2. Pro Polymer 1% 3. Phenoxyethanol SA 1% 4. Titanium Dioxide 15nm Liquid 25% Adjust the formula to this: 1.Water 63% 2. Pro Polymer 1% 3. Phenoxyethanol SA 1% 4. Titanium Dioxide 15nm Liquid 25% 5 . Zinc Oxide 35nm Liquid 10%? waterproof feature too Where to add
kanyarach

From thanks :: 8 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Help me look at sunscreen formula

Postby staff » Sun Nov 26, 2017 10:08 am

Hello, because I use สารกันแดด at a high rate, the team thought there was a risk that the formulation could be stratified. Yes, I recommend that you add Milk Lotion Maker 3-4% to help coordinate. Let the formula not cause separation. There are several levels of water resistance. Member's purpose is just to be able to sweat during the day or can go swimming The sunscreen can also stick on the skin. If you just want good waterproofing during the day, use Polyethylene Wax 1-2% or WaterGuard™ Lite 3-5% but if you want to be able to swim, use WaterGuard™ Ultra 5-6% The recipe must use heat to mix it. due to melt Milk Lotion Maker and water repellent such as Polyethylene Wax dissolve it into the formula ( WaterGuard™ No heat needed)
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Re: Help me look at sunscreen formula waterproof

Postby kanyarach » Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:49 pm

Zinc Oxide 35nm Liquid how many % should I put?
kanyarach

From thanks :: 8 Times

Re: Help me look at sunscreen formula waterproof

Postby staff » Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:16 pm

Hello Zinc Oxide 35nm Liquid as the member notified at 10 % can be used If you want to use in larger proportions, it can be used. But it will make the formula more gooey. Usually the team thinks that 10% level is enough. because it is used in conjunction with Titanium Dioxide 15nm Liquid at 25%
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development