Cosmetics Formulation Development

สอบถามการทำแป้งฝุ่นทาหน้า

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Ask about making face powder.

Postby dharmaamm » Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:18 am

I want to make a loose powder to apply after foundation. Please give me some advice on what ingredients to use. The desired properties are smooth skin, oil control, color does not drop, to be a colored powder. not transparent I want to do it myself because I used to use it often doesn't help control it. and the color dropped, making the face dull And I still can't find a powder that is suitable for my skin tone. After applying, they tend to have a gray face. Medium skin tone yellow. Compared to mac flour, about nc20-25, thank you very much.
dharmaamm

From thanks :: 2 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Question about making face powder

Postby staff » Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:31 pm

Hello, use Silk Mica Powder ชนิดด้าน (Matte, Silane Coated) as a loose powder base, then add color with EasyMix colors. get the desired color tone to match the skin color If the texture is not as desired, other powders can be selected to help improve the texture. For example, use MatteSilica XL or SelectSorb to help absorb sebum during the day. It can also add ingredients that can nourish the skin. with a powdery physical nature, for example Safe-B3 for healthy skin, Vitamin B5 for ให้ความชุ่มชื้นผิว , Cell-Energy™ Powder for anti-aging but it needs to spin [ ตัวอย่างเครื่องปั่นผงแป้ง คลิ๊กที่นี่คะ ] to make the powder homogeneous.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby dharmaamm » Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:11 am

Use Silk Mica Powder ชนิดด้าน (Matte, Silane Coated) is a loose powder base SelectSorb 3% Polymethylsilsesquioxane 4.5 4% Use yellow easy mix, rough texture, and silk mica with a glossy gray tint. strange even mixed with yellow and when applied like it emphasizes the uneven texture of the skin Is there any powder base that is white, not shiny, not harsh like this one?
dharmaamm

From thanks :: 2 Times

Postby staff » Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:48 pm

Hello, I would like to introduce Silk Talc Powder
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development