Cosmetics Formulation Development

ต้องการทำสูตรนี้ค่ะ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

I want to make this recipe

Postby homonesdress » Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:25 pm

Want to make this recipe Water, ethanol , glycolic acid , Lactic Acid , glycerin , di glycerin , PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil , Citric Acid , Malic acid, Salicylic Acid , Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract , Hyaluronic Acid , hydrolyzed collagen, aloe vera leaf extracts other that are not available for sale, what can I use instead? This one is water to drop onto cloth or cotton and mark on the black cycle for 30-60 minutes. For dark armpits, knees and elbows, black helps. ผลัดเซลล์ผิว make the skin gradually whiter and more radiant The skin around the mask is soft. and moisturize the mask area Solve the problem of dark armpits, black elbows, black astragalus knees Reduce scars on the body Smooth underarm skin without chicken skin Gentle with natural extracts, gradually adjusting to lighten the color. Does not cause skin peeling, burning, redness, does not make the armpits dark, when stopping use, can be used continuously for a long time No side effects How to use One box contains 4 sheet masks. It can be used for 2 cycles. When using, mix the essence water with the sheet that he has prepared. And leave it for 30 minutes or 1 hour, or if it's very dark, then leave it for 2 hours and wash it off with clean water.
Attachments
ex.jpg
ex.jpg (216.55 KiB) Viewed 1451 times
homonesdress

From thanks :: 1 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: I want to make this recipe

Postby staff » Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:37 pm

Hello, the only important ingredient in this recipe is Water, ethanol , glycolic acid , Lactic Acid , glycerin , Citric Acid , Malic acid, Salicylic Acid for selection. AHA in In fact, choosing only two will produce the same results. All four selections in the formula [ glycolic acid , Lactic Acid , Citric Acid , Lalic Acid]. The other ingredients are just a supplement to make the formula look nice to use. but in reality Ineffective due to the very low pH of the formula, the addition of any other active substances such as natural extracts. I can't stand it in high acidic conditions.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby homonesdress » Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:43 am

From the instructions, select the extract as follows. Suggestions about percentages The use of each as well, not sure กลีเซอรีน แอลกอฮอล์ What should be the proportion of แอลกอฮอล์ and water? This formula needs water to mark the buttocks area to make it white, reduce acne scars, side marks, skin becomes the main one. If you use it yourself, don't sell it. I don't know enough to use the first 3 extracts more than 10% as much as the doctor can use 30% Willow Bark Extract (Natural Salicylic Acid) 10% Lactic Acid (AHA) 88% 10% Glycolic Acid (AHA) 100% Powder 10% Glycerin (Vegetable) 99.5% 20% Ethyl Alcohol (99.9% , 200 Proof, Perfumer Grade) 20% water 30% Please ask. Instructions for mixing. What should I put first? And the storage must be สารกันเสีย in the refrigerator? สารกันเสีย and when ordering, do I have to order a PH meter as well, or not, thank you
homonesdress

From thanks :: 1 Times

Postby staff » Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:32 pm

Hello,
I don't know enough to use the first 3 extracts more than 10% as much as the doctor can use 30%
if members have knowledge as doctors. It can be used in the same concentration as a doctor. But if they don't have the same knowledge as a doctor It's used at a lower rate. but focus on continuous use Continuity is more important than high concentration. And will give better results in the long run, the doctor himself, although he knows how to use Know how to observe your skin's response. and good control over use but cannot be used continuously Because I know that patients will only have a short treatment to get a lot of results. therefore have limitations even though the doctor knows better use in lower concentrations but continue to use will give better results For advice from the team learn how to use glycolic acid *Just one single* at 5% concentration do not use Willow Bark Extract and/or Lactic Acid in case of using in higher concentrations The member is responsible for any risks incurred on which could be damaged In case of misuse The team has clearly warned this way.
Please give me advice on mixing What should I put first? And the storage must be สารกันเสีย in the refrigerator? สารกันเสีย And when ordering, do I have to order a PH meter as well? Isn't it necessary?
The ingredients can be dissolved in water directly. The formula is stored at room temperature, not hot and not by light สารกันเสีย recommend Phenoxyethanol SA 1% yes
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development