Cosmetics Formulation Development

สอบถามลำดับการใส่วัตถุดิบครับ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Inquire about the order in which raw materials are supplied.

Postby wisediq » Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:41 pm

The raw materials listed on the web page are soluble in water. But put it in the last step. What step should I put in? The formula I'm going to mix has oil as an ingredient. I will put such ingredients in the water part first and then mix it with the oil part. Or mix the water and oil until it is creamy first and then add the ingredients specified in the last step.
wisediq

From thanks :: 5 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Question about the order of inserting raw materials

Postby beautyxguide » Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:22 pm

If the recipe doesn't use heat to melt or create a creamy texture. can be added to any step But if the recipe uses heat, add it after the creation of the cream is finished and the temperature should be lower than 40 degrees. If the information is useful, please click like instead of thank you. Thank you :D
This answer received thanks from: wisediqstaff
Click here to convert your point to discount From thanks sent by other members
beautyxguide

From thanks :: 99 Times

Postby staff » Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:54 pm

Hello, the team confirms according to beautyxguide members to provide information if the formula has heat. Add the mixture (that is not heat resistant. The manufacturer recommends adding it in the last step of the recipe) in the last step when the formula has cooled down. But if the formula does not use heat (such as cementing the cream with cream maker that does not require heating, e.g. Satin Cream Maker , Light Cream Maker ) can be mixed with water. In case the mixture is dissolved in water or mixed with the oil In case the mixture is dissolved in oil At the first step, you can.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby wisediq » Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:34 am

Thank you very much to both beautyxguide and the staff team. I have already clicked the like ^^
wisediq

From thanks :: 5 Times

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development