Fragrance Formulation Development

น้ำหอมหนืด

Need help and get help on fragrance formulation development

viscous perfume

Postby homonesdress » Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:05 pm

I want to make น้ำหอม gel texture attached. packing lip dip tube The ingredients for the attachment are as follows: Water, Hyaluronic Acid , Phenoxyethanol , methylparaben From the above ingredients we can put หัวน้ำหอม that you want to go down? will affect the smell and clarity of น้ำหอม , if so, can I use this formula? If it doesn't bother you adjust it. Here's the recipe. Hyaluronic Acid (Nano Molecule) 0.2% Phenoxyethanol SA (Optiphen Plus) 0.5% methylparaben Can't you wear it? and what to use instead หัวน้ำหอม 25% Dheas 10% Water The rest, please let me know how to mix this recipe, thank you.
Attachments
timeline_25600512_195306-1.jpg
timeline_25600512_195306-1.jpg (50.92 KiB) Viewed 3499 times
homonesdress

From thanks :: 1 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: viscous perfume

Postby homonesdress » Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:49 pm

If this formula doesn't work Please ask for a formula that is น้ำหอม gel type that can be put in a plastic tube like lip gloss. It doesn't have to be hyaluronan. Just make it a gel, clear, fragrant, lasting, you can put ฟีโรโมน .
homonesdress

Postby staff » Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:26 pm

Hello, formulas with both water and น้ำหอม (which is considered oil) can't be a clear formula. If members want to mix this formula This will get a white creamy appearance. You can use Milk Lotion Maker to act as a solder. Yes, Milk Lotion Maker can handle up to 40% of oil. Members are considered to have a share of oil 25+10% = 35%. Methylparaben is สารกันเสีย Required. because the formula has Phenoxyethanol SA acts as สารกันเสีย enough.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby homonesdress » Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:30 pm

I want it to be a clear formula. It's a gel so that it doesn't get easily spilled out of the lip gloss tube and is น้ำหอม ฟีโรโมน Yes, how should I adjust the formula? Can I have the form below? Hyaluronic Acid (standard Molecule) 0.2% Phenoxyethanol SA (Optiphen Plus) 0.5% หัวน้ำหอม 30% Dheas 10% น้ำมันมะพร้าว The rest, please let me know the mixing process.
homonesdress

Postby staff » Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:06 pm

Hello Hyaluronic Acid Must be dissolved in water. Without water in the formula, it cannot be dissolved. It will become a floating powder in the formula. If you want to create meat เจลน้ำมัน Suggested use Oil Thick™ Soft (สร้างเนื้อเจลน้ำมัน / Oil Gellant / เนื้อนุ่ม) No, the formula is not required. สารกันเสีย because it does not contain water as a component.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby homonesdress » Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:59 am

I have adjusted the recipe. Can it be this way? น้ำหอม clear gel, can contain lip gloss tubes without spilling. If it's still not suitable, please adjust it. หัวน้ำหอม 30% Dheas 10% Oil Thick™ Soft (สร้างเนื้อเจลน้ำมัน / Oil Gellant / เนื้อนุ่ม) 6% Phenoxyethanol SA (Optiphen Plus) 0.5% น้ำมันมะพร้าว The rest, please let me know the order of mixing steps before and after. Thank you.
homonesdress

Postby staff » Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:21 pm

Hello, DHEAS may not be included in this formula because it may not be compatible with Oil Thick. Members must test to see if they are compatible or not. Mixing process, warm Fractionated Coconut Oil Heat 90-100 degrees and add Oil Thick, blend until the Oil Thick is completely dissolved. will form a gel then turn off the heat Wait for it to cool down to 50 degrees, then add other ingredients to the recipe. Please cut Phenoxyethanol SA (Optiphen Plus) exit, not needed. สารกันเสีย in this formula because it does not contain water.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby homonesdress » Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:48 pm

I want this recipe to contain DHEAS as well and want to mix easily without blending and using heat. change the packaging to dropper head glass bottle I want the texture to be liquid like a serum as shown in the picture, so I adjusted the formula to 2 formulas as follows. Formula 1 DHEAS 10% น้ำมันมะพร้าว 85% หัวน้ำหอม 5% (and no Add หัวน้ำหอม in the formula that doesn't want fragrance and adjust น้ำมันมะพร้าว increased to 90%) tried to mix it, its texture looks like water. And if it's on the skin If you want more viscous, you can add anything. And how to mix it? Formula 2, without fragrance, drop it and mix it with 10% DHEAS body lotion Double Hyaluron Liquid 5% Phenoxyethanol SA 0.5% water rest Thank you :D
Attachments
er.jpg
er.jpg (69.16 KiB) Viewed 3351 times
homonesdress

Postby staff » Wed Dec 20, 2017 1:53 am

Hello
Formula 1 DHEAS 10% น้ำมันมะพร้าว 85% หัวน้ำหอม 5% (and without หัวน้ำหอม in the formula that doesn't want fragrance and adjust น้ำมันมะพร้าว increased to 90%) tried to mix and the texture looks like water. And if it's on the skin If you want more viscous, you can add anything. and how to mix
use Oil Thick™ Clear tested at 3-7% to help adjust the viscosity to น้ำมันมะพร้าว until the desired thickness is obtained. Then add DHEAS and หัวน้ำหอม into the formula. If you find that DHEAS is separated from the formula, consider using Oil Blender at 1% to help coordinate.
Formula 2, no fragrance, mixed with 10% DHEAS body lotion Double Hyaluron Liquid 5% Phenoxyethanol SA 0.5% water, the rest
This formula must be coordinated because DHEAS is insoluble in water, recommend using Satin Cream Maker or Light Cream Maker at 0.5-1.0%, please coordinate.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Fragrance Formulation Development