Cosmetics Formulation Development

ช่วยตรวจดูสูตรครีมให้ด้วยครับ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Re: Can you help me check the recipe for the cream?

Postby staff » Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:53 pm

Hello,
If you want to make a Sleeping mask, which cream binder should we use? That does not use heat
The team understands that the purpose of the members' Sleeping Mask. Is it helping to add moisture / oiliness to the skin, right? Normally, the mask formula should make the formula weighty. It is heavy cream. which is generally heavy cream It should be heated to mix. Because some ingredients that cause heavy texture, such as Wax or Butter, will require heat to melt.
From the formula BHA Toner from YouTube. Followed. The last step is enough to add. สารกันเสีย Phenonip® P4 Why is the toner cloudy? But when we leave it for a while, it comes back clear. cloudiness comes from สารกันเสีย that hasn't dissolved yet, right?[ /quote] Correct, stirring or spinning. Including maybe using a little warm heat (50-60 degrees) will help the mixture to melt faster.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Postby kanta655 » Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:12 am

from Troner formula BHA on YouTube, can I leave it on my skin? Or do I have to apply it before washing my face?
kanta655

From thanks :: 0 Times

Postby staff » Sun Nov 26, 2017 7:35 pm

Hello, using BHA should always be used after washing your face. For applying on the skin Or apply and wash off (including how long to leave it on). Please start at 10 minutes, then wash off and see the response of the skin. If there is no irritation You can leave it on for a longer time (including if you find that สิวอุดตัน decreased to a satisfactory level. can shorten the time of use)
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby kanta655 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:56 pm

if using toner BHA already, I want to make a cleansing gel BHA they be used together? because I have oily skin and have สิวอุดตัน only around the glass on both sides. Because I usually use normal soap to wash my face and feel dry after washing.
kanta655

Postby staff » Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:40 pm

Hello, using BHA in various formulas Can it be done? Please look at the response of the skin primarily. In terms of formula and usage rate, the FDA allows it to be used in all products as long as the usage rate is within the specified level of not more than 2%. practical Whether or not the formula is effective for acne problems the user encounters depends on the adjustment. to suit the user's skin from current information The member informed that have dry skin problems after washing which is a signal indicating that the soap used to wash the face Not suitable for the skin, causing dry skin and may irritate the skin. which will cause more problems when used in conjunction with BHA in any formula because BHA can irritate the skin. The learning team recommends members. start from using BHA Toner, wipe your face and leave it for 15-30 minutes after washing your face for 1 week and explore the changes of the skin. whether the skin can tolerate it or not Irritation, dryness, or redness? and found that the acne problem has not been relieved enough can be added as leaving it on the face without having to wash it off If, when tested at the level of use that is left on the skin and does not wash off. and the skin can tolerate and the problem of acne is not over yet It can be considered mixed as BHA Gel/Cream is applied to the skin for higher efficiency. in the field of skin care during the period of use BHA This BHA should include moisturizer to enough skin for healthy skin and ready to fight the irritation caused by BHA , if you have oily skin, you may mix moisturizer in gel form, but apply a thick layer on the skin before bedtime. but if found that it is not enough It is necessary to mix into a cream with some oil. to help add oil back into the skin does not dry out the skin in terms of cleaning the skin Instead, use a cleanser that is gentle on the skin. If you can afford it, consider Ceraphil or AcneAid. If you want to mix it yourself, use Sulfate Free Shampoo Base 25% + water 74% + สารกันเสีย Mild Preserved Eco 1% use BHA to treat acne It must be used in conjunction with the appropriate adjustments to the skin. If when the irritation is too much including dry skin Absorption of ingredients is much lower and BHA added will not work. Power ละลายสิวอุดตัน it will decrease and finally the treatment is won't succeed
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby kanta655 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:23 am

For oily recipes, please dissolve Luxury cream maker ™ and mix it with waterit. When the mixture is finished, the oil must be poured into the water. or pour part of the water into the oil part
kanta655

Postby staff » Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:59 am

Hello
After mixing, you need to pour the oil part into the water part. or pour part of the water into the part of the oil Yes
Pour the water part into the oil part. by gradually pouring a little at a time Blend or stir well first. and then add some of the water to it
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby kanta655 » Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:43 am

If the formula contains Papaya Enzyme (Papain) can you use satin cream? And if I want the cream to be very thick, can I use a satin cream at 5%? If so, will it cause flaky after application? Because after trying other products, the feeling is not as slippery as satin cream.
kanta655

Postby staff » Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:04 pm

Hello
If the formula contains Papaya Enzyme (Papain) can use satin cream or not
can use
And if I want the cream to be very thick, can I use satin cream at 5%? If so, can it be flaky after applying?
It can be done and if mixed with a machine Spin and spin enough. Shouldn't be flaky But the team does not recommend because there are other options that can be made thicker formula and have a lower cost If members need advice Please inform the formula composition. to be able to suggest customizations may choose to use Satin Cream Maker at 2% in combination with other that can make the meat thicker as the members want
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby kanta655 » Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:43 pm

Tranexamic Acid Tested with many people, found that some people will feel a stinging sensation on the skin for a while, but some people don't sting, but the result is a whiter skin. Is this an allergic reaction or just an irritation?
kanta655

PreviousNext

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development