Cosmetics Formulation Development

การทิ้งช่วงเวลาระหว่างครีมทาผิวและครีมกันแดด

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Leaving the Time Between Body Cream and Sunscreen

Postby wisediq » Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:17 am

The Day Cream I use has Phospholipid and 1,2-Hexanediol which has นำพา ] นำพา as a mixture. If I apply the cream, then I can't apply sunscreen immediately, right? and if unable to apply sunscreen immediately How many minutes should I be spaced? Thanks in advance for the answer.
wisediq

From thanks :: 5 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Leaving the Time Between Body Cream and Sunscreen

Postby staff » Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:40 pm

Hello, is the sunscreen that the member asks is physical or chemical type?
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby wisediq » Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:25 pm

Hybrid+physical, I used SPF Protect Ultra II . with Zinc Oxide and please allow me to ask a little more. Will this hybrid sunscreen be able to penetrate into the skin like a chemical?
wisediq

Postby staff » Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:35 pm

Hello, the study team provides the following information. In testing the safety of various substances of the FDA around the world, especially the FDA, the European Union and the US FDA, will be tested under the conditions of 1. สารกันแดด is correct นำพา with help, which means in addition to testing สารกันแดด in normal use environment. It is also tested in other environments. that have the opportunity to absorb the skin สารกันแดด even more. นำพา and maximum possibility to นำพา which means in the test นำพา EU FDA will test the highest probability that นำพา How much can นำพา happen? Its purpose is for safety. If the test shows that there is นำพา that is too deep will not allow use in cosmetics. (by being forced to use it as a drug or prohibited for use in both cosmetics and pharmaceuticals). Further information on the safety of both สารกันแดด and สารนำพา more types can be searched. at www.cir-safety.org where members will find It is tested under various scenarios as suggested above. to ensure that it is safe in all forms In the case of members who inquired if asked whether they should be used together or not The study team suggested that if there is no necessity or can be avoided There is no reason to be used together, which means that if you can leave a period of time, you should do it, but always keep in mind that even if shared at the same time Tests from cir-safety confirmed that it is safe
Is this hybrid sunscreen able to penetrate into the skin in a chemical way?
hybrid sunscreen caused by Chemical + Physical, which means that the chemical part is equivalent to other chemical sunscreens as well ( however The study team informs again that all kinds of chemical sunscreens that can be used in cosmetics nowadays It has been rigorously tested to be safe. if used at a level that is not more than the FDA stipulated)
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby wisediq » Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:56 pm

Thank you very much team So now I'm happy ^^
wisediq

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development