Cosmetics Formulation Development

สูตรนี้ผสมได้ไหมครับ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Can this recipe be mixed?

Postby woodymansurat » Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:57 pm

I want to mix skin care cream as follows. DMAE 10 % SynColl 3 % Vitamin B3 5 % Repair Activator 10 % Pro Polymer 2 % Phenoxyethanol 1 % water 69 % This formula 1.Can I mix it? 2. I would like to ask for more advice on the smell and filling of the cream. 3. Can I order here and hire them elsewhere, right? Can you recommend a source for the mix? Thank you :geek:
woodymansurat

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Can this recipe be mixed?

Postby staff » Mon Feb 05, 2018 5:19 pm

Hello, the formula can be mixed. But may have to use a blender. This is because Pro Polymer is being used. Pro Polymer high to replace the liquefaction caused by DMAE 10% in the formula, but when in this manner Pro Polymer will be more difficult to dissolve in. By hand, it may take a very long time. It is recommended that if there is a blender of any kind. To be used to help in the spinning. Pro Polymer dissolves and forms a gel. for the texture of the formula Will definitely be gooey because DMAE in high proportion. If you still want to use DMAE where 10% may be considered filling. emollient e.g. Cyclomethicone To reduce the stickiness please inquire via Customer relations care@myskinrecipes.com
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development