Cosmetics Formulation Development

ช่วยวิเคระห์สูตรให้หน่อยครับ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Help me analyze the formula.

Postby woodymansurat » Wed Jan 31, 2018 2:31 pm

Please help me consider the formula. Want to mix skin care serum ลดริ้วรอย brighten and tighten pores Suitable for all skin types using DMAE (SkinTight MD™) Liquid 7 % Pep®-Coll ( Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5 ) 3 % Repair Activator™ 10 % Safe-B3 ™ ( Vitamin B3, Niacinamide ) 10 % Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride) 2 % Calendula Extract (Water Soluble) 2.5 % Yeast Radiance™ 3 % AnyGel™ 1 % Phenoxyethanol (Optiphen) 1 % น้ำกลั่น 60.5 % pure 1. Can this formula be mixed together? Is there any substance that can't be mixed together in this formula? 2. Can we mix it by ourselves because all of them are completely AnyGel™ in water? AnyGel™ is mixed with water at 70-80°C first, then let it cool and then mix with other substances. What will the product look like? Will it be a serum as needed? 5. Can we put a light scent on it to make it smell good? Will it irritate you?
woodymansurat

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Help me analyze the formula

Postby beautyxguide » Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:28 pm

1. Can this recipe be mixed together? Is there any substance that cannot be mixed together in this formula? 2. Can we mix it ourselves because all of them are completely soluble in water?
This formula can be mixed.
we have to start from remove AnyGel™ is mixed with water at a temperature of 70-80°C first, right? Other
Yes, since many ingredients are not highly heat-resistant, AnyGel before melting at 70-80°C. ºC (aids in thawing) and let it cool down. Below 40 degrees, it can mix with other substances.
If following this formula What will the product look like? Will it be the serum you want?
should get a semi-gel texture.
Can we put a light scent on it to make it smell good?
Can it?
Will it irritate me?
Irritation is a personal thing and I can't tell if it's irritating or not. It is absolutely necessary to have a test first and if it is น้ำมันหอมระเหย many Kinds can be irritating. If the information is useful, please click like instead of thank you. Thank you :D
This answer received thanks from: woodymansuratstaff
Click here to convert your point to discount From thanks sent by other members
beautyxguide

From thanks :: 99 Times

Postby staff » Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:57 pm

Hello, the study team provides more information. about irritation DMAE history of skin irritation For those who have never used it before If you haven't used it yet DMAE before. I recommend you to try starting at 3-5% first and in future formulas. It may be increased to 7-10%.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby woodymansurat » Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:03 pm

Thanks for the good advice from everyone.
woodymansurat

From thanks :: 0 Times

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development