Cosmetics Formulation Development

Caffeine ในสูตรทำโลชั่น

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Caffeine in lotion formulations

Postby tlccosmed » Thu Jan 25, 2018 1:13 pm

If using substance caffeine in the 0.5% lotion formula, how many % solvent should we use? Ethyl Alcohol 50%:water 50% here is take แอลกอฮอล์ with water half and then dissolved. caffeine ? Stir to dissolve and then pour into the mixing process. Or do I need to heat it? Thank you.
tlccosmed

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Caffeine in lotion recipe

Postby staff » Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:10 am

Hello, members must bring caffeine to dissolve in Ethyl Alcohol first when dissolved together well. therefore be coordinated with the formula The formula must be coordinated until the lotion is complete, then add caffeine dissolved into The recipe is blended together. caffeine is heat resistant. Members should coordinate with the formula. during the hot to make sure caffeine dissolves perfectly into the formula because caffeine will melt better at high temperatures (up to 80 degrees).
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby tlccosmed » Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:59 pm

If in the formula we make lotion does not have heating parts, we can use caffeine pour into Ethy. Alcohol can be heated to dissolve well and then poured into the recipe, right?
tlccosmed

From thanks :: 0 Times

Postby nid.544595 » Wed Jan 31, 2018 7:00 pm

From what I have read that you set up a thread to ask how to make lotion as well. caffeine from reading the information of this product from the company, he said that Ingredients for this item can cause harm If used for the wrong purpose or in the wrong way, if you are not a professional cosmetic formula developer. Please avoid ordering this ingredient list. and from the nature of your questioning Make it clear that you're not a recipe developer. and is a newbie too And you still dare to risk it or not? I myself read the properties of this product and admit that it is very interesting, but when I read it, I still have to give up. because we are not experts at all I don't understand many things. There is still a lot to learn. Actually, there are many that have similar properties and have no restrictions.
nid.544595

From thanks :: 12 Times

Postby staff » Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:16 pm

Hello, [quote="tlccosmed"]If the formula we make lotion does not have heating parts, we can use caffeine Pour into Ethy Alcohol to heat it to dissolve well and then pour it into the formula, can it?
- Can't be mixed with the formula directly. if dissolved in Ethyl Alcohol when added to the formula will solidify And not effective in. Members must coordinate with the formula. The formula must contain an emulsifier and during the heat treatment, add caffeine dissolved in Ethyl Alcohol to integrate with the formula during the hot phase of both parts. Yes - The company will be imported. caffeine Encapsulation type that can be dissolved in water directly And absorbed into the skin well, it is expected that the first lot will arrive in Thailand. Around the middle of this month use of this kind May make it easier for members to develop formulas
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development