Cosmetics Formulation Development

รบกวนตรวจสอบสูตรให้หน่อยค่า เอสเซ้นเติมความชุ่มชื้น

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Please check the formula for a bit. moisturizing essence

Postby homonesdress » Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:11 am

Want to make an essence to add moisture to the face. normal face Oily and enlarged pores only T-zone formula 1 Rose Petal Water 45% Rose Water (Rosa Damascena) 45 % Double Hyaluron Liquid 10% Method: Mix everything and shake well. Refrigerate for use can you do it Or should it be improved? Formula 2 Rose Petal Water 41% Rose Water (Rosa Damascena) 41% Double Hyaluron Liquid 10% Vitamin B3 4% n-acetyl glucosamine 4% Method: Mix everything and shake well. Refrigerate to keep for use. Recipe 2, refer to the thread that recommends doing this vitamin- B3 -nag-t139.html Recipe details in the attached file. I have the following questions: 1. has been modified HyaluronStandard molecule as Double Hyaluron Liquid Because I already have it, don't know how to use it instead? 2. Change from water to น้ำกุหลาบ both types as in the above formula I don't know if I can use it instead of water. 3. Both the above formulas that I ask don't need to add กันเสีย because it uses น้ำกุหลาบ exceeded 60% correct? :D
Attachments
211.JPG
211.JPG (23.87 KiB) Viewed 1186 times
homonesdress

From thanks :: 1 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Please check the formula moisturizing essence

Postby staff » Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:06 pm

Hello
Formula 1 Rose Petal Water 45% Rose Water (Rosa Damascena) 45% Double Hyaluron Liquid 10% Method Mix everything and shake well. Refrigerate for use can you do it Or how should I improve it?
can be mixed.
Formula 2 Rose Petal Water 41% Rose Water (Rosa Damascena) 41% Double Hyaluron Liquid 10% Vitamin B3 4% n-acetyl glucosamine 4% Method Mix all and shake well Keep it in the refrigerator to use
. You can mix it.
1.Modified HyaluronStandard molecule as Double Hyaluron Liquid Because I already have it, don't know how to use it instead? 2. Change from water to น้ำกุหลาบ both types as in the above formula I don't know if I can use it instead of water. 3. Both the above formulas that I ask don't need to add กันเสีย because it uses น้ำกุหลาบ exceeded 60% correct? :D
Yes / yes / that's right.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development