Cosmetics Formulation Development

รบกวนตรวจสอบสูตรให้ทีค่ะ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Please check the recipe for me.

Postby chetsoi.cs » Sat Jan 27, 2018 12:12 pm

Now I think that I will use the formula that I thought for sale. I will try to make it and distribute it to my friends to use first. Overall, each friend has different skin conditions such as acne, freckles, wrinkles, dehydrated skin, so I came up with 3 formulas. and will the results be as expected or not? 1. Whitening and brightening cream formula ลดริ้วรอย soft and moisturized skin Horse Oil (สกัด/บริสุทธิ์) 5 % Safe-B3 10% Mild Preserved Eco 1% GlucoBright 8% Light Cream Maker 1% Aloe Vera Extract 3% water, the rest 2. Melasma and freckles treatment cream Tranexamic Acid (China) 3% Safe-B3 10% MSH White Absorb™ 4 % GlucoBright 8% Light Cream Maker 1% Mild Preserved Eco 1% water remaining 3. Acne cream for oily face, acne, clogged acne. Inflammation Licorice Extract 1% Salicylic Acid EZ 10% Pure MSM 3% Zinc PCA 1% Tea Tree Oil 2% Mild Preserved Eco 1% Light Cream Maker 1 % water, the rest
chetsoi.cs

From thanks :: 1 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: please check recipe

Postby staff » Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:51 am

Hello
1. Whitening and brightening cream formula ลดริ้วรอย Moisturizes skin Horse Oil (สกัด/บริสุทธิ์) 5 % Safe-B3 10% Mild Preserved Eco 1% GlucoBright 8% Light Cream Maker 1% Aloe Vera Extract 3% water, the rest
formula can be mixed together, but GlucoBright can be used up to a maximum of 4%. Can it be dangerous?
2.Freckles treatment cream Tranexamic Acid (China) 3% Safe-B3 10% MSH White Absorb™ 4 % GlucoBright 8 % Light Cream Maker 1% Mild Preserved Eco 1% water rest[/quote ] Formulas can be mixed, but GlucoBright can be used up to a maximum of 4%. Can it be dangerous?
3. Acne cream For people with oily face, clogged acne, inflamed acne, Licorice Extract 1% Salicylic Acid EZ 10% Pure MSM 3% Zinc PCA 1% Tea Tree Oil 2% Mild Preserved Eco 1 % Light Cream Maker 1% remaining water[/ quote] Members will not be able to use Light Cream Maker To create a creamy texture, this recipe works. due to Zinc PCA is electrolyte and will cause Light Cream Maker /little or in the long run, there may be a stratification The teaching team recommends using Pro Polymer or AnyGel 1.2-1.4% helps to create gel texture in this formula, which can be Good electrolyte resistance instead of Light Cream Maker
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby chetsoi.cs » Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:04 pm

Formula 3 that focuses on reducing acne problems, I would like to know if all AnyGel are compatible? AnyGel instead of light cream can then be added. light cream to make the cream thick and white. yes
chetsoi.cs

Postby staff » Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:53 am

Hello,
Formula 3 that focuses on reducing acne problems. I want to know if all the ingredients are compatible?
Are the ingredients compatible?
If you have AnyGel instead of light cream and then be able to fill light cream to make the cream thick and white. Yay
Can you do it?
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby chetsoi.cs » Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:43 am

Tea Tree Oil Tea Tree Oil really strong when you put it on, is there a solution to this problem? Tea Tree Oil 2 ml. water 98 ml. Is this correct? But the smell is quite strong.
chetsoi.cs

Postby staff » Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:29 pm

Hello Tea Tree Oil has its own natural scent. can't fix it If the smell is too strong It is recommended to reduce the ratio.
Let's do 100g by entering Tea Tree Oil 2 ml. water 98 ml. Is this correct?
The calculation is incorrect. proportion of substance must think weight only It's not a quantity.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development