Cosmetics Formulation Development

ตรวจสอบสูตร และ คำถาม

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Check the formula and questions.

Postby batblast41 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:12 pm

MSH White . 6% B3 . 5% GlucoBright 4% cream maker 1% water, the rest of the question : must add substance ลดการระคายเคือง this formula? Aveenoat, if you don't use heat, will it melt completely? I would like some advice for making a serum วิตามินซี without water using Propylene Glycol , Ethoxydiglycol I want to know how many % of each.
batblast41

From thanks :: 52 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Check formula and questions

Postby staff » Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:23 pm

Hello,
Inquire : Must add substance ลดการระคายเคือง this formula?
MSH White Absorb™ doesn't irritate my skin. There are no other ingredients that irritate the skin. If the skin does not have a problem with irritation caused by other products. The team didn't think it was necessary. [Permission to emphasize that allergy and irritation It's different.] The formula should be used. สารกันเสีย recommend Mild Preserved Eco 1%
Aveenoat If you don't use heat will it melt completely?
can do this. But it takes longer to spin
Want some advice for making serum วิตามินซี without water using Propylene Glycol , Ethoxydiglycol I want to know how many of each. %
Vitamin C common type, soluble in Propylene Glycol or Ethoxydiglycol on a level up to 5. % Yes, members can mix ascorbic acid 95% and Propylene Glycol or Ethoxydiglycol 95% okay
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development