Cosmetics Formulation Development

อยากทำโลชั่นน้ำหอม ให้เนื้อโลชั่นทาแล้วรู้สึกบางเบา

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

I want to make a perfume lotion Let the lotion apply and feel light.

Postby kwanchai01 » Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:29 pm

Hello, I want to make lotion. น้ำหอม by wanting the lotion to feel light and light. easily absorbed into the skin Keeps skin soft, smooth and moist. and most importantly the smell น้ำหอม is long lasting, so I'm going to ask you what ingredients you need. And how much should I put in it? Thank you very much.
kwanchai01

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: I want to make a perfume lotion

Postby staff » Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:25 pm

Hello, one of the characteristics of the lotion น้ำหอม which is designed to be able to stick on the skin for a long time, making the smell. น้ำหอม Long-lasting The lotion must have a texture that is well-coated and long-lasting. which usually has the weight of the formula More than other lotions that focus on absorbing into the skin quickly. Members can mix common natural lotions. then select apply Fragrance Fixative eg Last Fix , Sugar Fix (using the mixture Fixative These are Fixative in high volume. This will make the formula feel sticky. Therefore, it should be tested for use at different levels. to test the skin touch) if it is not convenient to choose Fragrance Fixative may be used. Wax in the formula in extra large quantities where Wax will serve as a coating, making น้ำหอม can last longer. For the lotion base Members can study from มือใหม่กรุณาอ่านที่นี่
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development