Cosmetics Formulation Development

ขอคำแนะนำ ก่อนสั่งซื้อค่ะ ครีมที่ทาได้ทั้งกลางวันและกลางคืน

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Ask for advice before ordering. Cream that can be applied both day and night

Postby areeya_dd » Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:43 pm

Please advise the staff of this formula. Skin type: 32 years old, skin condition with melasma around the cheekbones and acne scars all over the face สิวอุดตัน and sporadic inflammation Combination skin, oily T-zone skin lacking nourishment Currently, Skinnoren has not used any nourishing cream. There is a bit of sun exposure. I'm using sunscreen spf50. Expectations: I want a cream that can be applied both day and night in one. Reduce freckles, nourish the face to be white reduce oiliness on the face but still moisturizes well Tighten pores, treatment formula สิวอุดตัน Encapsulated Salicylic Acid 6.6% water, rest of cream formula Papaya Enzyme (Papain) 1% WhiteCumin™ 2x ( สารสกัดขมิ้น ) 2.5% GlucoBright™ ( Acetyl glucosamine )4% Safe-B3 ™ ( Vitamin B3, Niacinamide )5% Tranexamic Acid (Trans-White™) 3% Activated Resorcinol™1% nano silver Pure™ 1% Sea Kelp Extract 2% Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride) 1% PE-1 Aqua 2% Phenoxyethanol SA (Optiphen Plus) 1% 1. I don't know if this formula can be mixed or not. 2. Ask staff to adjust the formula as appropriate, focusing on reducing melasma, acne scars, whitening skin 3 . Please include the procedure and the mixing method ^^ Thank you very much.
areeya_dd

From thanks :: 1 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Need advice before ordering

Postby staff » Sun Mar 04, 2018 4:49 am

Hello
The formula can be mixed. Encapsulated Salicylic Acid must be Liquid type
1. The composition is not 100% complete. 2. There is no substance that acts to coordinate the oil and water together.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Re: Need advice before ordering A cream that can be applied both during the day and in the middle.

Postby areeya_dd » Sun Mar 04, 2018 10:03 pm

areeya_dd

From thanks :: 1 Times

Re: Need advice before ordering A cream that can be applied both during the day and in the middle.

Postby staff » Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:41 pm

Hello, the team taught me to give advice, divided into 2 parts Compatibility of the formula: Ingredients as you choose. can be mixed together but Vitamin B6 is electrolyte, which makes it more difficult to coordinate formulas by Light Cream Maker will not tolerate electrolyte well for this formulation. Recommended study team If you are a new member, cut Vitamin B6 out of the formula, but if you want to have Vitamin B6 In the formula, select 1. Satin Cream Maker 1.5% + Pro Polymer 0.5% or 2. Satin Cream Maker 1.5% + ( AnyGel or Xanthan Gum ) 0.5% acts as a synergist instead of Suitability of the formula for skin characteristics:[/u ] I'm quite oily. or have a combination skin Do not choose ingredients that will add additional oil to the skin. Rose Hip Oil is therefore unlikely to fit the characteristics. Member's skin Ingredients suitable for combination skin and will be able to help balance the oiliness of the member's skin, such as L-Carnitine , Zinc PCA , AcneBee or can You can find more information about this category of ingredients in ส่วนผสมลดความมันผิว
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development