Cosmetics Formulation Development

รบกวนช่วยวิเคราะห์สูตรครีม สำหรับผิวแพ้ง่ายและเป็นสิว

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Please help me analyze the cream formula. For sensitive and acne prone skin

Postby panisara.opp » Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:57 am

Hello, I would like to ask for advice on the ingredients of the cream suitable for sensitive skin. And using acne medication that is quite strong, that is, I have tried the service to test the ingredients of the shop before, but still lose because I put too many ingredients until he didn't know he was defeated What ingredients are there and now? I still can't find a cream that I use to moisturize my skin at all. Aloe Vera Gel because not allergic to just the body this But the moisture is not enough. Because using acne medication together makes your face very dry. Ingredients that have been used I lose personally - น้ำมันมะกอก (never used directly as oil Have you ever used a cream that has น้ำมันมะกอก as main ingredient, used สิวอุดตัน up) - น้ำมันมะพร้าว - shea butter (ultra soft) I bought it and tried it but it was clogged สิวอุดตัน up - น้ำมันมะรุม ซิลิโคน eg Dimethicone kinds of oil And all kinds of butter, we all lose. สิวอุดตัน came up (even if the oil had a 0 blockage) Skin condition: Unbalanced skin. Caused by long use of acne for a long time, oily skin, dehydrated skin, easily clogged when found with oil-containing creams. and heavy cream My skin is very bad now. both dry from acne medication Have acne caused by allergic reactions to both inflamed and clogged creams. Acne medication used: BHA ,Epiduo(use BHA 4 days ,use Epiduo 3 days **don't apply these two at the same time**) The ingredients of the cream that I thought by myself. (for night use only) 50g Aloe Vera Gel (Heavy) 60% Willow Bark Extract 10% Safe B3 5% Licorice Extract 1% Ichthammol 5% Hi-Quercetin 10 % Calendula Extract 5% Sodium Lactate Plus 2% Double Hyaluron 2% Mixing brings each ingredient. Slowly add it to the base gel and stir until all the items are mixed, right? What more should I add? Suitable for sensitive skin, easily clogged. Please recommend. Ingredients (use in the morning) will use the Test service. of the shop I want a texture that is light but moist and doesn't clog the skin. So I tried to figure out the ingredients. Pure Aloe Vera Gel (non-cosmetic) Moisturizing: beta glucan ( เบต้ากลูแคน ): beta glucan 10% Moisturizing: Rhamnose ( น้ำตาลแรมโนส ): Rhamnose ( น้ำตาลแรมโนส ) 3% Anti- Acne: Licorice Root Extract ( Licochalcone A ): Licorice Root Extract ( Licochalcone A ) 1.0% Anti-Acne: AcneBee™ Extra สารสกัดนมผึ้ง : AcneBee™ Extra สารสกัดนมผึ้ง 2% anti-aging /Anti-Acne: Vitamin B3 ( Safe-B3 ™): Vitamin B3 ( Safe-B3 ™) 5 % anti-aging : Centella Asiatica Extract (Madecassoside) : Centella Asiatica Extract (Madecassoside) 1.5% Recommended for acne prone skin. Very easy to clog, very easy to lose
panisara.opp

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Help me analyze cream formula For sensitive and acne prone skin

Postby staff » Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:00 pm

Hello,
Ingredients that have been used before. I lose personally - น้ำมันมะกอก (Never use it as a direct oil. Have you ever used a cream that has น้ำมันมะกอก as main ingredient, used สิวอุดตัน up) - น้ำมันมะพร้าว - shea butter (ultra soft) I bought it and tried it but it was clogged สิวอุดตัน up - น้ำมันมะรุม ซิลิโคน e.g. Dimethicone kinds of oil And all kinds of butter, we all lose. สิวอุดตัน come up (even if the oil has a clogged value of 0)
The characteristics that members have notified are not lost, but should will be clogged There are additional matters that need to be noticed that And if it doesn't use any of these at all, it's just สิวอุดตัน if so, does that mean these ingredients? Does not cause more obstruction because the skin is born สิวอุดตัน happened by myself.
Facial condition: Unbalanced skin caused by long-term use of acne, oily skin dehydrated, skin becomes easily clogged when found with oil-containing creams. and heavy cream My skin is very bad now. both dry from acne medication I have acne caused by allergic to both inflamed and clogged creams
. The team asked for information. 1. All products used. In addition to Epiduo acne ointment and BHA what is it? (all kinds that have the opportunity to touch the surface face wash, etc.). 2. Inflammation characteristics. What is going on? Inflamed skin, red rash or acne, red blisters. or what kind To provide information for members. Epiduo has 2 active ingredients, use Adapalene , Benzoyl Peroxide on a gel base cream, which the base will consist of. Disodium EDTA Docusate sodium Glycerol Poloxamer Propylene Glycol copolymer of acrylamide and sodium acryloyldimethyltaurate isohexadecane Polysorbate 80 sorbitan oleate which members will see that Some of these items are also oil. The team does not mean that Epiduo caused the members to be born. สิวอุดตัน but provide information for Let the members understand that not every oil or butter will cause acne. Everything has its own proper level. On the other hand, the skin in its current state. which the team tried to ask for information from members to understand that Current skin condition caused by what This condition greatly impedes the absorption of any drug used to treat acne. Make any treatment to have limited results.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby panisara.opp » Sat Mar 24, 2018 9:32 pm

More notice that And if it doesn't use any of these at all, it's just สิวอุดตัน ? If so, does that mean these ingredients? Does not cause more obstruction because the skin is born สิวอุดตัน happened by myself
-It's true that I don't use anything. สิวอุดตัน also happened. But if you get a thick, heavy cream สิวอุดตัน will increase significantly. I've tried using shea butter ( ultra soft) Apply directly to the face, soft, moisturized, the face that feels stinging from acne medicine, the pain is gone, but สิวอุดตัน and inflammatory acne significantly increased I feel that oils and butters are causing acne for me. Because I've tried all of them. So I came to consult which ingredients to use which are good for this skin type.
All products used In addition to Epiduo acne medication and BHA what is it? (all kinds that have the opportunity to touch the surface face wash etc.)
-Eucerin dermo purifyer cleanser -Face wash -SKINSCI PLANTS ENERGY Advanced Skin Clear Facial SERUM This one just came to try. because it contains Willow Bark Extract ว่านหางจระเข้ i nature Aloe Vera Maxx Gel -Sunscreen eucerin SUN DRY TOUCH SEBUM CONTROL DP60+ (No makeup, can't make up. Most of the cosmetics are wearing substances ซิลิโคน eg Dimethicone This is my acne breakout. The more you use, the more acne becomes clogged.) Products used in the evening -garnier cleansing water, pink, wipe before washing your face, eucerin dermo purifyer cleanser, use to wash your face morning-evening - BHA Apply and leave for 15 minutes (on the day you use it. BHA will not use Epiduo ) -SKINSCI PLANTS ENERGY Advanced Skin Clear Facial SERUM -gel ว่านหางจระเข้ i nature Aloe Vera Maxx Gel -epiduo apply a thin layer all over the face
inflammation What is going on? Inflamed skin, red rash or acne, red blisters. Or what kind of character
- Oily skin with red stinging caused by acne medication, but if you stop using it. Acne, it will increase more than before. Because I've tried not using it for a week. Acne immediately increased. My skin is worse because I don't use any moisturizing cream. Think that the face is out of balance from both acne pills and can't nourish the skin well enough. And then there are inflammatory acne caused by สิวอุดตัน is quite a lot The product I use admits that the moisture is not enough for my skin. But we still can't find a cream that has ingredients that are suitable for this skin type. So I came to consult an expert on ingredients. Please advise Are the ingredients mentioned above suitable for this skin type? Or please come up with a formula that is suitable for this skin type . (for night use only) 50g Aloe Vera Gel (Heavy) 60% Willow Bark Extract 10% Safe B3 5% Licorice Extract 1% Ichthammol 5% Hi-Quercetin 10 % Calendula Extract 5% Sodium Lactate Plus 2% Ectoin 2%(please change the old one to Double Hyaluron 2%) Ingredients (use part morning) will use Test service of the shop I want a texture that is light but moist and doesn't clog the skin. So I figured out the ingredients Pure Aloe Vera Gel (non-cosmetic) Moisturizing: beta glucan ( เบต้ากลูแคน ): beta glucan 10% Moisturizing: Rhamnose ( น้ำตาลแรมโนส ): Rhamnose ( น้ำตาลแรมโนส ) 3% Anti-Acne: Licorice Root Extract ( Licochalcone A ): Licorice Root Extract ( Licochalcone A ) 1.0% Anti-Acne: AcneBee™ Extra สารสกัดนมผึ้ง : AcneBee™ Extra สารสกัดนมผึ้ง 2% anti-aging /Anti-Acne: Vitamin B3 ( Safe-B3 ™): Vitamin B3 ( Safe-B3 ™) 5% anti-aging : Centella Asiatica Extract (Madecassoside) : Centella Asiatica Extract (Madecassoside) 1.5% Ectoin 1.0%
panisara.opp

Postby panisara.opp » Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:20 am

Ask for more information. Ingredients mentioned in 2 recipes Will there be a gel? We like the liquid gel texture. More than cream Will it be oily and gooey? Because if there is oiliness and gooey, it will cause สิวอุดตัน under our skin has increased noticeably. I used to think that if the cream was oily Warm up the cream before use, apply a thin layer and use it only at night. But the results have สิวอุดตัน added and the already clogged acne became more inflamed than before. Please advise I am now suffering from acne. Wash your face, it hurts your face a lot. I would like to inform you that if the staff is wondering why the page was left like this Why not go to a dermatologist or acne clinic? - I've been to many places, too. Most of them will give antibiotics or medicines from that clinic. After eating according to the course, the acne will disappear, but when I stop eating, my face will come back. สิวอุดตัน as usual and acne will get worse too.
panisara.opp

Postby staff » Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:52 pm

Hello, the team has understood the problem of the members. Please suggest the following formula: To help restore irritated skin and ลดการระคายเคือง skin Ezerrawax™ 5% German Chamomile Extract (Natural Bisabolol ) 1% Ectoine 1% Phospholipid 3% Panthenol (Pro Vitamin B5) 3% Beta Glucan (Saccharomyces cerevisiae extract) 3 % Rhamnose 3% Safe-B3 3% Ceramide NG 1% Licorice Extract ( Licochalcone A 1%) 1% Mild Preserved Eco 1% Satin Cream Maker 2% Water The rest of the recipe requires heat to mix. Use it in the morning and evening after taking a shower. And to apply before bedtime, thick again, a total of 3 times a day, with the last time before bedtime. Try to apply a thick layer. For problems สิวอุดตัน refrain from using BHA and use this formula instead. Encapsulated Salicylic Acid (Powder, Timed-Release) 4% Mild Preserved Eco 1% Satin Cream Maker 1% Water, the rest after showering, apply all over the face every other day, alternating with Epiduo. Immediately apply the formula to nourish / reduce irritation as recommended above immediately.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby panisara.opp » Fri Mar 30, 2018 11:12 am

I'm a newbie, I've never mixed cream myself tried to understand I understand this Water soluble ingredients 1.-water 2.- Ectoine 1% 3.- Phospholipid 3% 4.- Panthenol (Pro Vitamin B5) 3% 5.- Beta Glucan (Saccharomyces cerevisiae extract) 3% 6.- Rhamnose 3% 7.- Safe-B3 3% 8.-Licorice Extract ( Licochalcone A 1%) 1% 9.- Satin Cream Maker 2% oil-soluble ingredients 10.- Ezerrawax™ 5% 11.- German Chamomile Extract (Natural Bisabolol ) 1% 12.- Ceramide NG 1% 13.- Mild Preserved Eco 1% [b ]Step A Take water-soluble ingredients. (1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8) Stir together until homogeneous. step B Bring a mixture of oils together (10+11+12) It must be heated to mix, it will take 10. Ezerrawax to melt in heat about 50 degrees because of the product characteristics: hard wax, light yellow, then take 11.- German Chamomile Extract (Natural Bisabolol ) and 12. - Ceramide NG 1% come together. step C lead9.- Satin Cream Maker add to step A, stir well and mix together step A+step B. By slowly pouring step B into the mixture, step A, stir until creamy , step D 13.- Mild Preserved Eco 1% added to the last step Mixing BHA Encapsulated Salicylic Acid (Powder, Timed-Release) 4% Mild Preserved Eco 1 % Satin Cream Maker 1% Water The rest [ b]Mixing (according to our understanding) Dissolving of Encapsulated Salicylic Acid (Powder, Timed-Release) will dissolve in any gel or cream, must be mixed. water with Satin Cream Maker until you get the cream. then put the powder Encapsulated Salicylic Acid (Powder, Timed-Release) Powder Poor BHA dissolve, the last step is to enter Mild Preserved Eco poor people please advise. that there is an error in mixing the cream Because I will order the ingredients to follow the recipe that the staff thinks for me.
panisara.opp

Postby staff » Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:39 am

Hello for newbies The study team recommends cutting 10.- Ezerrawax™ 5% 12.- Ceramide NG 1% from the formula, which will cause the formula to not need heat to mix. The mixing process becomes Mix all the water ingredients together except Phospholipid , Satin Cream Maker add Satin Cream Maker Blend or stir until creamy, then add German Chamomile Extract (Natural Bisabolol ), Mild Preserved Eco Blend or stir until creamy, then Add Phospholipid can be churned or poor. I want to use cream. From wanting to use 10,12 ingredients, the steps will change to the following. Do the same as above, but after the filling step Satin Cream Maker which is blended or stirred until the meat is cooked. creamed the oil To warm to melt together at 60-70 degrees, then come back to warm the prepared gel. to be close to the same temperature and then began to add some of the oil Then blended or stirred to combine together. in this warming process The temperature must be well controlled. Do not use heat above 70 degrees and try to complete the whole process as quickly as possible. To reduce the chance of damage to various ingredients that are not able to withstand heat well.
Mixing (according to our understanding) solubility of Encapsulated Salicylic Acid (Powder, Timed-Release) will dissolve in any gel or cream. Mix water with Satin Cream Maker until creamy texture is obtained. then put the powder Encapsulated Salicylic Acid (Powder, Timed-Release) Powder Poor BHA dissolved, the last step is to enter Mild Preserved Eco poor people
Correct when adding Encapsulated Salicylic Acid (Powder, Timed-Release) may soften the formula. It can be thickened by adding Satin Cream Maker later
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby panisara.opp » Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:18 pm

Have tried to do as the staff already recommended Then choose to cut the 10.- Ezerrawax™ 5% 12.- Ceramide NG 1% leave because I think Not skilled enough to be afraid of making a mistake, then add Safe-B3 to 5% The problem is I applied it and it stings my face a lot When I mix it and try it, I have a stinging sensation every time I use it. Burned the face for about 15 minutes and then gradually subsided until it disappeared. but no acne I wonder what caused this kind of burning sensation? or our skin is very thin On the first day of trial We tried both BHA (mixed by myself) apply first. Leave it for about 5 minutes, then apply the cream (which is mixed by yourself). At first I suspected that it was because BHA So try washing it off and applying your own blended cream again. But I still have the same pain symptoms. The affected area is above the lips on both sides of the nose skin above the chin
IMG_2040.jpg
IMG_2040.jpg (22.6 KiB) Viewed 2844 times
The next problem is . Mix the solvent of Encapsulated Salicylic Acid (Powder, Timed-Release) mix and apply on the skin. It also has the powderiness of the body Encapsulated Salicylic Acid (Powder, Timed-Release) is here Trying to stir by hand for a long time, almost an hour. still a pill Mixing step Mix water with Satin Cream Maker before the poor get the cream. then put the powder Encapsulated Salicylic Acid (Powder, Timed-Release) Powder Poor BHA dissolve, the last step is to enter Mild Preserved Eco poor When used, it is still a granular , so try to solve the problem by heating it in the microwave for about 25 seconds. In this way, we do not know whether the substance will cause damage or not. When finished warming, bring it to the next person. Hopefully the powder will dissolve faster. The powder body Encapsulated Salicylic Acid (Powder, Timed-Release) Some dissolution but some granules remain
IMG_2033.jpg
IMG_2033.jpg (197.17 KiB) Viewed 2844 times
Wait until it's dry and it's a white stain. After applying it has a matte texture. I felt a tingling sensation in the area I applied.
IMG_2035.jpg
IMG_2035.jpg (833.45 KiB) Viewed 2844 times
I decided to try it on my face. I have a tingling sensation on my skin. Is that normal? with this feeling and wondering will solve the problem of granularity of powder Encapsulated Salicylic Acid (Powder, Timed-Release) after mixing how? And when heated with heat causes damage or not. Can you continue to use it? Please advise.
panisara.opp

Postby panisara.opp » Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:18 pm

Have tried to do as the staff recommended Then choose to cut the 10.- Ezerrawax™ 5% 12.- Ceramide NG 1% left because I thought Not skilled enough to be afraid of making a mistake, then add Safe-B3 to 5% The problem is I applied it and it stings my face a lot When I mix it and try it, I have a burning sensation on my face every time I use it. Burned the face for about 15 minutes and then gradually subsided until it disappeared. but no acne I wonder what caused this kind of burning sensation? or our skin is very thin On the first day of trial We tried both BHA (mixed by myself) apply first. Leave it for about 5 minutes, then apply the cream (which is mixed by yourself). At first I suspected that it was because BHA So I tried washing it off and reapplying my own cream. But I still have the same pain symptoms. The affected area is above the lips on both sides of the nose skin above the chin
IMG_2040.jpg
The problemThe next problem is Mix the solvent of Encapsulated Salicylic Acid (Powder, Timed-Release) mix and apply on the skin. It also has the powderyness of the body Encapsulated Salicylic Acid (Powder, Timed-Release) It's on Trying to hand a very long time, almost an hour, the powder of this substance. still a pill Mixing step Mix water with Satin Cream Maker before the poor get the cream. then put the powder Encapsulated Salicylic Acid (Powder, Timed-Release) Powder Poor BHA dissolve, the last step is to enter Mild Preserved Eco poor When used, it is still a granular , so try to solve the problem by heating it in the microwave for about 25 seconds. In this way, we do not know whether the substance will cause damage or not. When finished warming, bring it to the next person. Hopefully the powder will dissolve faster. The powder body Encapsulated Salicylic Acid (Powder, Timed-Release) Some dissolution but some granules remain.
IMG_2033.jpg
Wait until it's dry, it's a white stain. After applying it has a matte texture. I felt a tingling sensation in the area I applied.
IMG_2035.jpg
I decided to try it on my face. I have a tingling sensation on my skin. Is that normal? with this feeling and wondering will solve the problem of granularity of powder Encapsulated Salicylic Acid (Powder, Timed-Release) after mixing how? And when heated with heat causes damage or not. Can you continue to use it? Please suggest.
panisara.opp

Postby panisara.opp » Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:14 am

Give me more info, try using BHA (Re-mixed) Apply and leave for 5 minutes with your own blended cream. This time it's burning. There is a noticeable redness in the burning area. It stings like my skin is burning. So hurry to wash and bring Aloe Vera Gel (Home-mixed) Aloe Vera Gel Ingredients (Home-Mixed) Gel ว่านหางจระเข้ . 92% Safe-B3 . 3%. Panthenol 3% Rhanmnose 1% Mild Preserved Eco 1% when applying aloe vera gel. The burning sensation gradually disappeared. About 15 minutes later , I tried to bring the cream that the staff suggested formula to use again by applying over the gel. ว่านหางจระเข้ applied previously. We apply the cream on the forehead, cheeks, jawline, except around the eyes, wings of the nose, skin above the lips. the skin above the chin By doing this, there is no burning sensation burning. until the skin is red like burning because BHA ? Do I need to reduce the amount of use or is it caused by an error in the formula because we reheat it in the heat to hope that the powder of Encapsulated Salicylic Acid (Powder, Timed-Release) will dissolve
panisara.opp

Next

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development