Cosmetics Products Analysis

ช่วยดูส่วนผสมหน่อยคะ ผิวคนใช้ผิวแห้งคะ

sharing your analysis of cosmetics products on the market

Please look at the ingredients. People's skin is dry.

Postby kitty_collon » Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:21 pm

1. Beta Glucan (Saccharomyces cerevisiae extract) 10% 2. Safe B3 2% 3. GlucoBright™ ( Acetyl glucosamine ) 4% 4. Jojoba Ester 5% 5. Cyclomethicone 20% 6. SiliSolve Plus 1% (already) Can I use this to create a creamy texture? 7. Reservoir-Tech 2% 8. Mild Preserved Eco 1% 9. Witch Hazel (Distilled - Alcohol Free) 55% Mixture 1+2+3+4+9 Mixture 5 +6 mix and then gradually pour the water and stir until the cream is formed, followed by 7 and 8, is that correct? I want the formula to be light and not sticky. People's skin is dry. Due to the allergy to the cream, the face mask came to be dry and harsh. If comparing this formula with using Squalane (Olive) Which one will see better results? I want my skin back to be soft and moisturized as before.
kitty_collon

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Please look at the ingredients

Postby kitty_collon » Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:24 pm

Hand tools, glass sticks with บีกเกอร์
kitty_collon

Re: Please look at the ingredients People's skin is dry.

Postby staff » Fri Apr 20, 2018 6:36 pm

Hello, I would like to inquire. Members have used SiliSolve Plus to create a cream or serum. by using human hands Did you come before? The reason why the team has to learn to inquire is because SiliSolve Plus will require a blender. in spinning to achieve synchronization But if the members have used their hands and successfully coordinated The team will then be able to recommend custom formulas to suit your skin. but if you haven't The team also needed to suggest a formula synchronization. cream maker other type instead. However, if this is the case, please ask about the cleanliness of the use of heat in the mix, whether the members are convenient to use the heat or not.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby kitty_collon » Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:37 pm

He has tried each one. Make a watery sunscreen from the formula on the website. The cream is good. It can be used without separate layers. Can I apply normally? Or maybe it's because he is fast or not?
kitty_collon

Postby staff » Sat Apr 28, 2018 10:43 pm

Hello, the mixing method that members have informed. can mix If people by hand and have enough speed The formula is compatible As the members said that they used to make a formula for sun protection. and can do it no problem For the suitability of the skin The study team recommends as follows. 1. Reduce the rate of use. beta glucan down, recommend 3% is enough use at a higher level It must have a clear purpose, such as helping ลดการระคายเคือง skin, which members do not have this problem. 2. Members report that dry skin, which the team itself does not. Know what level of dryness If this formula is not moisturizing enough. May consider further, both moisturizer Soluble group by adding to the water part, for example Vitamin B5 and for the oil itself, add more nourishing oil. which may be น้ำมันธรรมชาติ with a bit heavy texture like Jojoba Oil , Olive Oil or a synthetic oil with a good coating, e.g. LipidSoft Film
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby kitty_collon » Sun Apr 29, 2018 9:54 am

thank you
kitty_collon

Return to Cosmetics Products Analysis