Cosmetics Formulation Development

อยากทำโลชั่นน้ำหอมสูตรเย็น

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

I want to make a cool perfume lotion.

Postby kwanchai01 » Fri May 11, 2018 1:52 pm

want to make lotion น้ำหอม by wanting to long lasting fragrance Light texture, easily absorbed into the skin. Not sticky. It's a cold recipe. Please ask for the recipe. Which substance should I use? Thank you very much.
kwanchai01

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: I want to make a cool perfume lotion.

Postby staff » Fri May 11, 2018 10:20 pm

Hello, create a cream or lotion with any normal cream maker . You can study the area at มือใหม่กรุณาอ่านที่นี่ . (Which may or may not depending on the purpose If the purpose is only Want to smell good when applied to the skin. do not want to nourish any skin do not need to add any nourishing ingredients) to add น้ำหอม according to the desired level of use น้ำหอม is typically used at 0.5-2% for just the scent of the formula. But it is not intended to cause fragrance on the body. If you want to emphasize the smell on the body when applying, may use น้ำหอม at a level of 10-20%. Making น้ำหอม sticking to the skin longer may choose to use Flora Fix , Last Fix or Sugar Fix to help fix the smell on skin for cold recipes The team understands that the members want to be cool. When applied to the skin or not, if so, consider using it. CoolTouch in the formula.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development