Cosmetics Formulation Development

สารซักฟอกใช้แทน Sulfate free

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Detergent used instead of Sulfate free.

Postby wisediq » Mon May 21, 2018 10:15 am

Please ask the team. I use Sulfate Free Shampoo Base for mixing liquid soap for face wash, shower and all hair wash. But saw that the product has been out of the market for a long time And still not sure when will come again. Would like to disturb the team to recommend cleaning agents that are similar in quality to Sulfate Free for use first.
wisediq

From thanks :: 5 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Detergent to replace Sulfate free

Postby staff » Wed May 23, 2018 11:52 am

Hello, new products will arrive at the end of the 6th month. Sorry for any inconvenience. Recommend members to consider using Cond-Foam™ instead, at the same rate as Sulfate Free Shampoo Base Cond-Foam™ very well at pH 5-6, so members may need Add acid like Citric Acid into the formula slightly to adjust the pH to within that range. However, if found Cond-Foam™ is not clean enough. may consider filling Clarify-Wash slightly 3-5% to help. Cond-Foam™ in conjunction with Clarify-Wash can provide foam and a clean and gentle feel. not less than Sulfate Free Shampoo Base
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby wisediq » Thu May 24, 2018 3:32 pm

Thanks to the team for the answer. Let me ask you a little more. I have Flora Foam and Creamy Faomer left, can use one instead. Clarify-Wash ?
wisediq

From thanks :: 5 Times

Postby staff » Mon May 28, 2018 10:19 pm

Hello, you can use Creamy Foamer can you join? It will add even more bubbles. But the cleaning efficiency may not be much. Which doesn't mean it can't be used. but means If used with people who sweat a lot, it may not be enough. such as user groups with active lifestyle
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development