Cosmetics Formulation Development

สอบถามสารที่ช่วยการซึมสู่ผิวเร็วขึ้น

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Ask about substances that help absorb into the skin faster.

Postby exherbthai » Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:33 pm

I'm going to make a gel that doesn't mix. แอลกอฮอล์ . It absorbs into the skin very slowly. I want the gel to be a fast absorbing type that rubs and dries onto the skin. but leaves softness on the skin I don't know if there is any substance to recommend that will help solve this problem. In the formula there is Silica too, but only 0.5%. I don't know if putting more quantity will help. or have to put a group of substances ซิลิโคน too, can you help? Thank you in advance :)
exherbthai

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Ask about substances that help absorb into the skin faster.

Postby staff » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:29 pm

Hello. Recommended. 1. If you want to avoid ซิลิโคน add LipidSoft™ Dry II 7-10% if you accept. Silicone can use Dimethicone 1Secs 7-10%. 2. If the formula has a lot of oil. To absorb the oil, for example, use SelectSorb™ (PMMA ดูดซับน้ำมัน) 3% 3. If the formulation uses a water-soluble active ingredient as the main ingredient, use Laurocapram 2-3% help นำพา
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Ask a quick dry helper.

Postby mskinrecipe » Fri Nov 16, 2018 7:12 pm

From the thread http://www.myskinrecipes.com/topic9026.html if you want to bypass ซิลิโคน add LipidSoft™ Dry II 7-10% If silicone is acceptable, use Dimethicone 1Secs 7-10% Question: If making a water-based spray** focus on fast drying properties** 1) LipidSoft™ Dry II แอลกอฮอล์ help you dry faster? แอลกอฮอล์ and ซิลิโคน ) 2) LipidSoft™ Lite with LipidSoft™ Dry which dries faster 3 ) LipidSoft™ Lite LipidSoft™ Dry coated on the surface like Dimethicone 1Secs ? (means to block the surface and air like a film)
mskinrecipe

From thanks :: 0 Times

Re: Ask about substances that help absorb into the skin faster.

Postby staff » Sat Nov 24, 2018 6:19 pm

Hello, Dear mskinrecipe members, please ask in the same thread. If it's a connected question Please refrain from starting a new thread.
1) LipidSoft™ Dry II can help you dry faster? (If you want to avoid แอลกอฮอล์ and ซิลิโคน ) 2) LipidSoft™ Lite LipidSoft™ Dry which dries faster
Using LipidSoft™ in the spray formula can It can help you feel lighter. Recommended to use Light Lotion Maker in synchronization with water (however The rate of irritation cannot be compared with Dimethicone 1Secs or Ethyl Alcohol )
3) LipidSoft™ Lite LipidSoft™ Dry coated on the surface as Dimethicone 1Secs (meaning blocking the skin and air like a film)
all 3 Type, as inquired, has low coating ability, especially Dimethicone 1Secs once evaporated is ineffective. It's on the skin
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development