Cosmetics Formulation Development

สอบถามเรื่องกลิ่นของส่วนผสมทาหน้าค่ะ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Ask about the smell of the ingredients for the face.

Postby itsoat » Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:30 pm

is ordered mixed together to apply on the face but the problem is Full & Lift(TM) Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 ( Argireline ) DMAE Double Hyaluron Liquid น้ำหอม has a strong smell, what can we use to mask the smell? น้ำหอม do I have to add anything else? What do I need to add? Because now I use oil to paint again.
itsoat

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Question about the smell of face paint ingredients

Postby staff » Sun Jul 15, 2018 5:24 pm

Hello, the team didn't check the recipe for you. because the complete formula is not informed Therefore, please allow me to answer only what the member asked.
1.1 if add น้ำหอม I have to add anything
depending on the formula, is there a binder already? If there is a water-oil binder, you can add น้ำหอม into the recipe and blend or stir well. but if you don't have it yet It must be coordinated because น้ำหอม is considered oil. will not be able to enter the water directly
1. It has a strong smell, what can we use to mask it? For example, perfume
I recommend trying Odor-Kill 0.5%
2. I feel that it is not very moist after applying and still feel that my face is dry at all. What do I need to add? Because now I use oil to follow again
for dry skin. This formula may not be suitable. The formula should have to use oil, wax or butter to help coat the skin.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development