Cosmetics Formulation Development

SPF ผสมแบไม่อุ่นได้ไหมคะ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Can I mix SPF without warming it?

Postby supalack.pongsanit21 » Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:54 am

bother to inquire SPF Protect Ultra II is unheated. Do you try to do it like mixing it on the website and put it on YouTube? Mix it with the cream maker first, then divide the rest of the water into 4 parts and stir for 4 rounds, then add it. สารกันเสีย 2. Disturbing formula of hair tonic to prevent hair loss. New hair roots with shampoo and conditioner with fermentation.
supalack.pongsanit21

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Can I mix SPF without warming it?

Postby staff » Sat Aug 11, 2018 5:46 pm

Hello
Please inquire SPF Protect Ultra II is unheated. Do you try to do it like mixing it on the website and put it on YouTube? Mix it with the cream maker first, then divide the rest of the water into 4 parts and stir for 4 rounds, then add it. สารกันเสีย
can do this? But if using heat to help with the mix. Will make the effective SPF / PA fully recommend the use of simple heat is to mix everything normally. until you get the cream Then heat it briefly in the microwave to warm your hands. Then stir or blend well.
2.Please ask for hair tonic formula to prevent hair loss and create new hair roots with shampoo and conditioner with fermented cream
. I recommend you to check the ingredients in the category. ลดการหลุดร่วงเส้นผม
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development