Cosmetics Formulation Development

Perfect-C สามารถทำสูตรนี้ได้ไหมครับ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Can Perfect-C make this recipe?

Postby beejimmybee » Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:14 pm

Perfect-C 10% L-Carnitine 3% Coenzyme Q10 1% Vitamin E 1% Vitamin B12 2% Vitamin B5 5% Soy Extract 10% Light Cream Maker 1% Phenoxyethanol 1% Double Hyaruronate 2% DI Water to complete 100%, this formula can be done. right?
beejimmybee

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Perfect-C can make this recipe?

Postby staff » Thu Aug 16, 2018 2:26 am

Hello, I would like to inquire about the skin characteristics of the users of this formula.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby beejimmybee » Sat Sep 01, 2018 10:17 am

Hello, I have oily skin, especially the T-zone is very oily. but rarely have acne There is a little bit of sleep late at night. Wash your face with normal foam. Apply a nourishing cream that contains วิตามินอี I don't like sunscreen because it's more oily. It's not even an hour yet.
beejimmybee

Postby beejimmybee » Sat Sep 01, 2018 10:21 am

And there are dark spots caused by acne on the nose and chin mostly. Because when I have acne, I like to grow up around my nose and the edge of my nose. Plus the chin. sorry i forgot Answer all at once, thank you.
beejimmybee

Postby staff » Tue Sep 04, 2018 10:36 am

Hello, the formula that is suitable for members is to avoid using high amounts of oil in the formula due to very oily skin. Using more oil on the skin will make it more oily. From the member's formula, the rate of use should be reduced. Perfect-C down if needed. Maybe only 2-3% is enough. In addition, it should be cut off Vitamin E Exit because it is a very sticky oil If you want to use it, it's recommended that 0.1% is enough. In addition, other ingredients have a heavy emphasis on adding moisture to the skin. but the member's skin very oily skin It's not necessary to add that much moisture, for example using Vitamin B5 to 5% Soy Extract is a fairly greasy ingredient. It should be cut from the formula. formula suitable for members It is a formula that focuses on balancing skin oiliness. use of ingredients anti-aging can still work normally. Examples of ingredients that help balance the skin's oiliness in a formula Members have chosen to use L-Carnitine has been suggested. Zinc PCA , Safe-B3 , Licorice Extract ( Licochalcone A 1%) These ingredients this It will help to reduce the oiliness that is very oily. and provide proper hydration In the dry part
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby beejimmybee » Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:29 pm

thank you very much I want to ask one more thing is read from the information in the various components of วิตามินซี all over. I noticed that not all Vitamin C can be mixed with วิตามินบี 3 can exclude L-ascorbic acid Safe-B3 understanding correctly? Safe-B3 L-ascorbic acid , I don't know if it can be mixed together. thank you very much
beejimmybee

Postby staff » Sat Sep 22, 2018 4:42 am

Hi, this is not possible, including L-ascorbic acid too.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development