Cosmetics Formulation Development

รบกวนสอบถามก่อนซื้อส่วนผสมคับ ใครตอบก็ได้ครับ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Please inquire before purchasing ingredients. Anyone can answer

Postby arin_khem » Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:13 am

Hello, I'm about 25 with combination skin and a little oily. I want to add moisture and anti-aging tight. want to have ingredients Niacinamide 10% Perfect-C 10% Zinc 1% Pitera Squalane (Olive) Copper Peptide for day and night use. Which bass should I choose? Which of the above ingredients are incompatible? If they are not compatible, they can be separated.
arin_khem

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Please ask questions before buying ingredients. Anyone can answer

Postby perfect_fn » Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:22 am

Perfect-C , Zinc PCA not be in the same formula.
This answer received thanks from: staff
Click here to convert your point to discount From thanks sent by other members
perfect_fn

From thanks :: 20 Times

Postby shoppingist » Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:51 pm

Vitamin B3 ( Niacinamide ) Do not use with Vitamin C All kinds of Vitamin C .
This answer received thanks from: staff
Click here to convert your point to discount From thanks sent by other members
shoppingist

From thanks :: 6 Times

Postby arin_khem » Mon Oct 08, 2018 4:52 pm

Thank you very much Zinc mixed with Niacinamide can be mixed with Copper Peptide , as for Pitera Perfect-C and Squalane (Olive) can it be compatible, and if separated, what does each use as a base? Personally, I want that it's not too tight.
arin_khem

Postby staff » Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:55 pm

Hello,
Zinc mixed with Niacinamide can be mixed with Copper Peptide it possible?
can be mixed together
section Pitera Perfect-C and Squalane (Olive) can Is it compatible?
can mix together?
And if separated What does each use as a bass? Personally, I want that it's not too oily
The member's skin type is combination skin, a little oily, I recommend it as a general water base. If the formula does not contain oily ingredients or that must be dissolved in oil It is recommended to mix it as a water base. and create gel texture with Gel Maker but if the formula contains oil, it is recommended to combine the formula as well. Satin Cream Maker or Light Cream Maker It is recommended that you try to control the proportions of the oil not too much. Because it will make your skin even more oily.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby arin_khem » Tue Oct 16, 2018 10:33 am

Thank you very much team Please ask for the proportion that you use. First formula Niacinamide 10% Zinc PCA 1% Copper Peptide 1% Pitera 20% GlucoBright 4% Mild Preserved Eco 1% Gel Maker 1% water 62% formula 2 Perfect-C 10% Pitera 20% Squalane (Olive) 10% Light Cream Maker 1% 59% water, can this be mixed or not? If not, which substance must be added or reduced? Or add or reduce anything? and each formula required Mild Preserved Eco ?
arin_khem

Postby staff » Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:00 pm

Hello, Formula 1: Gel Maker which substance is it? Formula 2: Can be mixed, both formulations should be used Mild Preserved Eco 1% กันเสีย
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby arin_khem » Mon Oct 22, 2018 9:16 am

The first formula is Niacinamide 10% Zinc PCA 1% Copper Peptide 1% Pitera 20% GlucoBright 4% Mild Preserved Eco 1% Pro Polymer™ (Gel Maker) 1% water 62% formula two is Perfect-C 10% Pitera 20% Squalane (Olive) 10% Light Cream Maker 1% Mild Preserved Eco 1% water 58% How to mix both formulas, what should I put first? For example, formula 2 is to separate phase water and oil first, i.e. oil phase, mix Perfect-C , Squalane Stir well before adding. Light Cream Maker and then water phase is mixed Pitera and water together, then combine the water-oil phase together. then add Mild Preserved Eco This is correct. Do you have to? As for the first formula, what should I put before and after?
arin_khem

Postby staff » Fri Oct 26, 2018 2:26 pm

Hello
Mixing process Create a gel texture by adding Pro Polymer into water, blender or stir until the gel is obtained. Then gradually add the ingredients into the gel. Blend or stir to combine. Don't have to sort
For example, formula 2 is to separate the water phase and the oil first, the oil phase is mixed Perfect-C , Squalane Stir well before adding. Light Cream Maker then water phase is mixed Pitera with water, then combine the water and oil phase together. then add Mild Preserved Eco This is correct.
The procedure is correct but Light Cream Maker at 1.0% is probably a bit low. Since the oil proportion is up to 20% should be added Light Cream Maker to 1.5% to reduce the chance of separation.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development