Cosmetics Formulation Development

สอบถามเรื่อง Surfactant ในสูตรแชมพูสำหรับผู้ใหญ่ครับ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Ask about Surfactant in adult shampoo formula.

Postby spark_za » Sun Oct 14, 2018 4:24 pm

I want to make shampoorecipe. Conditioning Sulfate-Free For Adult-Normal-Daily Use Sulfate Free Shampoo Base ] Sulfate Free Shampoo Base is surfactant Main course, I have questions to ask the team as follows. 1.if fine surfactant in the formula to be Sulfate Free Shampoo Base 25% Cond-Foam™ ( Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate , Powder) 5% can add Conditioning Effect? I want to not feel that the pool makes my hair hard. This formula also cleans well, right? 2.The amount of Conditioner in the shampoo formula that wants to make your hair soft, smooth, not stiff after washing. For those times when I don't use conditioner. Do you put more or less of this? Poly-Conditioner Eco 2% Poly-Conditioner Pro (400 mPa.s) 1% GuarCat™ Weight-less 0.15% 3.I want this shampoo to be clear formula, but if you want to adjust the texture, you can use the shampoo. Glycerin 1.5% or Glycereth-26 1.5% is it possible 4.if you want cloudy formula[ /u] Which substance should I use? (Don't want the pearl shine like Glycol Distearate) 5.If you don't want to put น้ำหอม in the formula, but if you want it to have a light scent, you can use Chamomile Water (Anthemis Nobilis) you give the scent in the recipe enough?
spark_za

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Ask about Surfactant in adult shampoo formula.

Postby staff » Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:50 am

Hello 1. Using Cond-Foam together with สารชะล้าง in the formula will help to create a conditioning effect in the formula without the use of conditioners. Conditioning may not be as effective as direct conditioner use, but may be sufficient for most short-haired men. who do not want to fully massage me. 2. The level of hair massage. Rather, it's a specific feeling for each user. Therefore, it is difficult to answer whether it is suitable for members or not. The team recommends that you test it because Poly-Conditioner. is the same group The team recommends members to choose only Eco or Pro type. 3. Can do? Both ingredients can be dissolved in water. 4. Member means viscous or not. Because members' formula uses Sulfate-Free Shampoo Base, which can adjust the viscosity by adding a little salt. To avoid salt, you can use EasyThick or SugarThick , after mixing, please leave at least 1 day to see the thick consistency. The formula will not thicken immediately. 5. You can do it.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby spark_za » Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:43 pm

Thank you. Let me ask another question. fit to order Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate How many % Active Matter does the company sell?
spark_za

From thanks :: 0 Times

Postby staff » Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:24 pm

Hello, the product is pure flakes. No other additives, active matter is higher than >95%.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development