Cosmetics Formulation Development

รบกวนช่วยตรวจสูตรเจลล้างหน้าครับ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Please help me check the formula for cleansing gel.

Postby touchzhakornxx » Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:56 am

Hello, I would like to ask about สารชะล้าง surfactant Powderly Foam™ (Potassium Laureth Phosphate) if Use the amount of 20% can be used as สารชะล้าง is the only digit in the formula? cleaning ability Is it enough to use the formula to wash your face or not? Please help me adjust the recipe. If the team feels that cleanliness is not enough Water = 53.30% Disodium EDTA = 0.20% Creamy Foamer TM = 5% Baby Foam er = 5% Powderly Foam™ (Potassium Laureth Phosphate) = 20% Coco-Foam™ (Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine) = 5% Coco Wash = 3% sugar thick = 1% Glycerin = 3% Mild Preserved Eco = 1% Flora Solve Clear = 3% Perfume = 0.50% Adjust pH 5.5 Thank you.
touchzhakornxx

From thanks :: 118 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Please help me check the formula for cleansing gel.

Postby staff » Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:37 pm

Hello, for facial cleansing formula, the team thinks that using สารชะล้าง in the above formula. should be enough The formula is not required. Flora Solve Clear to 3%, or you may not need it at all. It is recommended to test first by mixing น้ำหอม with สารชะล้าง before mixing with water (to mix สารชะล้าง all together, then add น้ำหอม into the blender, stirring or blending gently to combine) if it is found to be cloudy consider using Flora Solve Clear in the formula.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby touchzhakornxx » Fri Oct 19, 2018 2:54 pm

Thank you, I have edited the formula by cutting Flora Solve Clear removed because it can be added. น้ำหอม in the formula is 0.50% and the gel texture is still clear. And ask for more information. pH 7.0 in the formula of facial cleanser / cleansing gel. Should I lower it again or not?
touchzhakornxx

Postby staff » Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:32 pm

Hello, I recommend adjusting the pH in the range of 5-6 will be more gentle on the skin than 7
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby touchzhakornxx » Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:28 pm

thank you
touchzhakornxx

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development