Cosmetics Formulation Development

สอบถามการทำครีมเนื้อหนัก

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Ask about making heavy cream.

Postby dharmaamm » Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:54 pm

Luxury Cream Maker 3% Olive CLEAR 3% Fractionated Coconut Oil 3% Ceramide 2 0.5% beta glucan 5% Japanese Cedar 1% Plankton GP4G 1.5% Centella Asiatica 0.5% Encapsulated Retinol 2% MOIST24 5% Mineral Ready 1% FruitPeel 3% Silybum Marianum 3% กันเสีย 1% water to make 100 mix Luxury Cream Maker with oil. Warm to hot, stir well, mix into the water, stir well, want to be a heavy night cream. moisturize Prevent wrinkles, clear skin, smooth. Are there ingredients that are incompatible? Is the meat builder suitable? Is it the right way to mix it? Is the manual force enough? Does the team have any opinions that should be adjusted anywhere? Thank you very much.
dharmaamm

From thanks :: 2 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Question about making heavy cream

Postby staff » Sat Sep 15, 2018 8:44 am

Hello Mineral Ready is electrolyte and will liquefy the cream. Or maybe separate layers because Luxury Cream Maker can't tolerate electrolyte. It's good if Mineral Ready , the formula can be mixed.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby dharmaamm » Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:39 pm

if want to use Mineral Ready What substance must be changed to make meat? To get a heavy, soft, moist cream, apply at night.
dharmaamm

Postby staff » Sat Sep 22, 2018 4:54 am

Hello, members can keep the same formula by using AnyGel or Pro Polymer or Xanthan Gum at 0.5% adds stability to formula by choosing which one blended with water until a soft gel Before mixing other steps as usual.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby dharmaamm » Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:59 pm

From what I read in detail, it's like this. Luxury Cream Maker™ is electrolyte resistant when used in formulations. with electrolyte can increase the proportion of Luxury Cream Maker™ to get the creamy consistency.... is to have a problem with Mineral Ready is it that you need to add another body building agent? and if it is Butter Cream Maker™ It has special properties, high electrolyte resistance and a wide pH range of 3-12. 30%Use at a rate of 2-3% to get a smooth and thick creamy texture or Soft Cream Maker™ 5% from 3 cream makers above. The team saw which one is suitable for making a night cream that needs heavy moisture and beautiful texture. and best suited to this mixture Ask for advice on the easiest combination. The process is minimal. Cream maker3-5% Safflower Oil 3% Fractionated Coconut Oil 3% Japanese Cedar 1% Lemon Skin 2% Encapsulated Retinol 2% beta glucan 5% Centella Asiatica 0.5% Adenosine liquid liposome 1.5% Ceramide 2 0.5% Plankton GP4G 1.5% Fucus Film 5% Phytosterols 1.5% Mineral Ready 1% Dimethyl Isosorbide 3% กันเสีย 1% water to complete 100 1 Are there any incompatible ingredients? 2 Encapsulated Retinol is it irritating? After applying it will have red peeling skin like vitamin A acid or not? And if mixed, do I need to pack in airtight and light proof packaging? 3 Mineral Ready is แร่ธาตุ Will there be a problem causing other substances to deteriorate and EDTA that we put to charge, will bind to Mineral Ready until the property cannot be preserved? Sorry for asking many times, just to be sure. I have never made cream cheese. And the substance is expensive too. I'm afraid of doing it. Thank you very much.
dharmaamm

Postby staff » Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:48 am

Hello Luxury Cream Maker can tolerate electrolyte well to some extent. In the event that the member uses Mineral Ready Only 1% of the team thought no problem. Maybe just make the formula liquid a little more. in the filling process Ingredients that are electrolyte should only be added in the last step, that is, let members mix everything until it's done and get the cream, then add Mineral Ready into the blended meat or stir well. Butter Cream Maker and Soft Cream Maker may be inconvenient for members. Because the heat is required to mix it. From the formula that the members said Members must be careful Phytosterols due to its powdery nature. must be melted with heat by soluble in oil If not completely dissolved, it will become a granule in the formula Encapsulated Retinol to members separately. Add it to the recipe in the last step. All ingredients are compatible with each other. As the members said that they have never made cream cheese. The study team suggested that Let's start with a simple formula first.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby dharmaamm » Wed Oct 24, 2018 10:50 am

I have tried it. Using Luxury Cream Maker 5% can create meat. It will thicken even a bit. Ask for more information. 1 From the details of all substances combined. The formula must have a pH 5.5-6.5. How to measure the pH of the cream? 2 Encapsulated Retinol must be packaged in an airtight and light-proof pump bottle? The details tell the preservation, just avoid light and air. But the other vitamin A clearly says to be packaged in a bottle that is protected from light and air. Is to make thick cream in a vacuum bottle that I bought. It's very difficult to put on because the mouth of the bottle is narrow. Using a syringe to suck up the cream doesn't get much better. If this substance does not need to be protected from light and air, it will be put in a jar with a normal lid next time. 3. The latest syringe stopper is not good. Items sent around this time, the cork is torn. The stopper broke at the end of 3 sets. The original cork on the left is better. Like a narrow inner hole, then fit and tighten, good flexibility.
Attachments
20181024_104758.jpg
20181024_104758.jpg (871.86 KiB) Viewed 2959 times
dharmaamm

Postby staff » Fri Oct 26, 2018 4:33 pm

Hello 1. To วัดค่า pH of the cream may be a little difficult to do. consider that Is the texture of the cream difficult to wash off? waterproof or not If it doesn't look hard to wash off or is waterproof, it may be able to dip. pH Meter into the cream. and measure directly then washed น้ำกลั่น as usual, but if it is characteristic difficult to wash May need to be mixed with some water. and then to measure it This is a good idea if the formulation contains active substances that easily deteriorate. as in the group Vitamin A incomplete condition Please send a photo of the product claim to the customer relationship care@myskinrecipes.com immediately upon receiving the product.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby dharmaamm » Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:28 pm

Try making this recipe. Luxury Cream Maker 5% Safflower Oil 3% Fractionated Coconut Oil 3% Japanese Cedar 1% Lemon Skin 2% Encapsulated Retinol 2% beta glucan 3% Centella Asiatica 0.5% Adenosine liquid liposome 1% Ceramide 2 0.5% Plankton GP4G 1.5% Fucus Film 5% Phytosterols 1.5 % Mineral Ready 1% Dimethyl Isosorbide 3% กันเสีย 1% water provided Complete 100, please give advice. 1 cream has been applied. When rubbed, the stains will come out. and does not feel slippery on the skin How to adjust the texture? 2 Use luxury cream maker5% and the texture is too thick. If it is reduced to 3%, the team thinks that there will be any problems? 3 Apply at night for several days. But I didn't feel that my skin was hydrated. I want my skin to feel soft and hydrated after a few uses. Which one should I add? (Understand that changes in other areas will take 4 weeks or more as detailed But on the moisture side, should I feel faster?) -Can I add oil to 10%? -Add MOIST24 8% and Seamollient 5%. Do you want moisturizer ? moisturizer with full humectant from MOIST24 , emollient from Seamollient , I don't know what the occlusive side can get. Of the 2 types of oils in this formula, right? Where is it? Thank you very much.
dharmaamm

Postby dharmaamm » Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:31 pm

I'm sorry that I typed the % wrong. Fucus Film 2.5% Phytosterols 1%
dharmaamm

Next

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development