Cosmetics Formulation Development

สูตรนี้ผสมได้ไหมคะ เซรั่มลดผมร่วง ปลูกผม ลดรังแค

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Can this recipe be mixed? Serum to reduce hair loss, grow hair, reduce dandruff

Postby areeya_dd » Thu Oct 25, 2018 3:00 pm

I want to make a serum to reduce hair loss, grow hair, reduce รังแค I want a pattern. and feel not sticky, no oily hair Scalp condition : slightly oily hair Yes รังแค Hair loss, thin hair, want a serum that can ขจัดรังแค Reduce hair loss, grow a lot of new hair. Along with nourishing the hair and scalp to be strong, ask the staff for advice. The rough formula is as follows. Which to reduce or increase? To grow hair effectively :D :D Sandal Pentanol ( Sandalore ) 5% Slim-Coffee™ ( สลายเซลลูไลท์ , dark circles, hair loss) 5% Zinc PCA 1% Safe-B3 2% Biotin Express™ 1% . Phenoxyethanol 1% Dimethicone 1Secs 20% Flora Solve Clear 2% น้ำหอม 1% น้ำกลั่น Fill it up.
areeya_dd

From thanks :: 1 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Can this recipe be mixed? Serum to reduce hair loss, grow hair, reduce dandruff

Postby staff » Sat Oct 27, 2018 9:57 pm

Hello, the team understands that the members want the formula to be a spray or not. If you use it, change Flora Solve Clear to Light Lotion Maker 3% Phenoxyethanol 1% is recommended to change to Mild Preserved Eco 1% instead To be gentle on the scalp
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Re: Can this recipe be mixed? Serum to reduce hair loss, grow hair, reduce dandruff

Postby areeya_dd » Sat Nov 03, 2018 9:54 am

I want the formula as a serum texture as in the picture 1. I want a type that is not sticky after applying. Apply and absorb dry, leaving no oiliness. 2. can expect less hair loss And do you have new hair from the formula? 3. If you want to grow hair, can you add any other ingredients? for maximum efficiency
Attachments
Nachi-anti-loss-hair-cover2-735x400.jpg
Nachi-anti-loss-hair-cover2-735x400.jpg (95.33 KiB) Viewed 2729 times
areeya_dd

Postby staff » Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:08 pm

Hello, because the member's recipe There are components that are both soluble in oil. and dissolved in water Transparency according to the sample picture can't do it If you want a formula like this The oil-soluble mixture must be discarded. or a mixture that dissolves in water (either one) out of the recipe or if you want both groups of ingredients, use Light Lotion Maker coordinate by making a liquid gel, opaque, white as I have learned to recommend previously.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby areeya_dd » Wed Nov 06, 2019 2:52 pm

Dimethicone 1Secs to ซิลิโคน Can this product clog pores? If you want to claim that it doesn't exist ซิลิโคน which one should I use? I want a gentle one that doesn't damage the scalp.
areeya_dd

Postby staff » Thu Nov 07, 2019 10:32 pm

Hello Dimethicone 1Secs to ซิลิโคน that's all volatile, so it can't clog anything. if you don't want to use ซิลิโคน Another volatile alternative would be Ethyl Alcohol but using Ethyl Alcohol High levels on the skin can cause dry skin.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development