Cosmetics Formulation Development

สอบถามการทำครีมเนื้อหนัก

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Re: Question about making heavy cream

Postby staff » Sat Nov 03, 2018 3:05 pm

Hello
1 The cream has been applied. When rubbed, the stains will come out. and does not feel slippery on the skin How do you adjust the meat?
Dear members Have previously had experience with using Luxury Cream Maker at approximately 4-5% with other recipes. And there is no problem with plaque, right? If so, what elements should be included in this new formula? having problems with Luxury Cream Maker The ingredients in the member's recipe are quite diverse. Which the team guessed that there is a chance to be Fucus Film Typically any type of Film Foaming is prone to problems with some Cream Makers
2 use Luxury Cream Maker 5% and the texture is too thick. If it is reduced to 3%, the team thinks that there will be any problems?
because the oil in the member's formula is only slightly less than 10%, members can reduce the use Luxury Cream Maker down to 3% (or even 2.5%) But if the formula is adjusted with a higher proportion of oil. It may be necessary to use Luxury Cream Maker more
3 It's been at night for several days. But I didn't feel that my skin was hydrated. I want my skin to feel soft and hydrated after a few uses. Which one should I add? (Understand that changes in other areas will take 4 weeks or more as detailed But on the moisture side, should I feel faster?) -Can I add oil to 10%? -Add MOIST24 8% and Seamollient can be 5%.
It is recommended to increase the proportion of oil to 15-20% if the skin is quite dry. You may choose to use Butter or Wax instead of some oil. For example, use shea butter 5% or Beeswax 2-3% MOIST24 at 4-5% is enough. use at a higher rate than this Might not be of any further benefit. recommended use moisturizer directly as water-soluble, for example MOIST72 2% more, please.
4 requires moisturizer with full properties, both humectant From MOIST24 , emollient from Seamollient , I don't know what the occlusive side can get. Of the 2 types of oils in this formula, right? Which substance
occlusive derived from oil that can coat well? (Most often it is heavy oil) or Butter or Wax. If you compare between Oil, Butter and Wax, you will find that Wax can coat the skin best.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Postby dharmaamm » Mon Nov 26, 2018 9:58 pm

Adapt to this formula. Luxury Cream Maker 4% shea butter 4% Safflower Oil 4% Fractionated Coconut Oil 4% Japanese Cedar 1% Lemon Skin 2% Encapsulated Retinol 2% beta glucan 3% Centella Asiatica 0.5% Adenosine liquid liposome 1% Ceramide 2 0.5% Plankton GP4G 1.5% Phytosterols 1% Mineral Ready 1% Seamollient 5% MOIST24 5% Dimethyl Isosorbide 3% กันเสีย 1% EDTA 0.2% water to complete 100 Please give me advice to adjust the texture. When applying and stroking to allow the cream to absorb. Will there be a soft stain? How to fix it? (From the beginning, when there is still Fucus Film will form a dry hard stain) The thickness of the meat is ok. First time making cream too. Luxury Cream Maker I have never used it before, thank you very much.
dharmaamm

From thanks :: 2 Times

Postby staff » Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:17 pm

Hello, the team guessed that Caused by the use of heat and not enough spinning time I don't know how much heat the members use. and use heat with both the oil and the water part to the same temperature And then coordinate or not? If heating only one part But the other part has a much lower temperature. It is one of the reasons that the synchronization is incomplete and there is a problem of flaky texture as well. If there is a problem with the heat control advisable Satin Cream Maker would be an easier option. And there are no lint problems in any case. but the disadvantage is weight of meat will not be the same Luxury Cream Maker
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Previous

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development