Cosmetics Formulation Development

ติดต่อสอบถามเกี่ยวกับผลิตภัณฑ์ครับ ใช้ Soy Lecithin ทำครีม

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Contact to inquire about the product. Use Soy Lecithin to make cream.

Postby peeda5555 » Tue Nov 27, 2018 3:29 pm

I'm interested in this water and oil binder. Soy Lecithin (สร้างเนื้อครีมจากธรรมชาติ 100%) Powder เลซิติน pure from soybeans create a creamy texture From 100% natural ingredients for products such as lip balms, creams, lotions in use, I will use a combination of น้ำมันมะพร้าว with water, this one can be used. Is that right? and details of how to use it, how to use it, what ratio?
peeda5555

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Contact for inquiries about products.

Postby staff » Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:31 pm

Hello, this recipe that members will mix, developed for production and distribution. or for personal use The reason why you have to inquire is because Soy Lecithin is limited. In terms of stability and stability, which if mixed for use by itself is not a problem because usually does not have a long shelf life (not more than 3 months), but if it is produced for sale, it cannot be used Soy Lecithin , with the limitations as described. which in the long run will cause problems with color, smell (change in the nature of Soy Lecithin ), including layering
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Re: Contact to inquire about the product. How do I use Soy Lecithin?

Postby peeda5555 » Tue Dec 04, 2018 6:09 pm

This will be produced for sale. In the event that it is made for distribution, which one must be used in order to combine the water with น้ำมันมะพร้าว I want a natural substance.
peeda5555

From thanks :: 0 Times

Re: Contact to inquire about the product. How do I use Soy Lecithin?

Postby staff » Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:28 pm

Hello Emulsifier is natural (natural 100% not natural-derived) and stable up to shelf level. -life 2 years, at present, there is not yet. The meaning of natural 100% is a natural substance that has not changed the structure. or taken through any chemical process. but brought through various chemical processes (not naturally occurring) until it becomes a "chemical" substance that claims natural-derived is a substance that comes from nature
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development