Cosmetics Formulation Development

สอบถามเรื่องเกี่ยวกับสี ของลิปสติก

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Help analyze the formula of lipstick. When applied, there is a very itchy throat.

Postby thananyakraphong » Fri Dec 14, 2018 8:54 pm

Ingredient 1. Silicone Film (power) 15 % 2. Cyclomethicone 10% 3. Dimethicone (medium ,Low odor) 15% 4. Polyethylene ( Soft Wax ) 2.5% 5. Hectorite Gel ( Cyclomethicone Base) 8% 6. Silicone Gel (Eco ) 20 % 7 . Silk Mica Powder ชนิดด้าน 5 % 8. Matte Silica 5% 8.Lipid lite 10 10.9.5% color Procedure A : melt 1 ,2 together by heating 50 degrees B : melt 3,5,6 together C : melt 4 in 8 D : mix 7,8,10 together. After that, bring all the ingredients together and blend. then pack Help me analyze it. What is the cause because it has been adjusted several times and still have the same symptoms? What needs to be adjusted?
thananyakraphong

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Help analyzing the formula of lipstick When applied, there is a very itchy throat.

Postby thananyakraphong » Sat Dec 15, 2018 10:05 pm

Ask the team for more. Powder color mixed in lipstick. If you wear a lot, is it dangerous? Well, we use 20 % of the ratio of 100.
thananyakraphong

Ask about the color of the lipstick.

Postby thananyakraphong » Wed Dec 19, 2018 3:44 pm

> Ask the team, namely, if you want to buy color raw materials to make lipstick, it's food grade. What type of color do I have to choose? > I've ordered from the store to choose the Easy to mix type and the Lake type. I have tried and adjusted the formula many times and still have allergies. Every time I apply lipstick, I have chest tightness > because I think the cause is probably the color because I tried the formula. There beewax , น้ำมันธรรมชาติ 100% , and color (1g) still have chest tightness ** So I'm not sure if I ordered the right color raw material or not. Ye would like to know which food grade color is.
thananyakraphong

Re: Question about lipstick color

Postby fluffy_dd » Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:24 pm

This answer received thanks from: staff
Click here to convert your point to discount From thanks sent by other members
fluffy_dd

From thanks :: 60 Times

Postby thananyakraphong » Thu Dec 20, 2018 3:07 pm

Besides สีธรรมชาติ I've heard of food colors. What grade is the color?
thananyakraphong

Postby staff » Sat Dec 22, 2018 7:10 am

Hello 1. สีธรรมชาติ is not a guarantee. that there will be no allergic reactions recommend to customers Always try to apply behind the ear or crook before using in every formula or every product. 2. Same as สีธรรมชาติ food grade color, it is not a guarantee. that there will be no allergic reactions The company sells the paint as a cosmetic grade only. Not selling food grade, sorry.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development