Cosmetics Formulation Development

รบกวน staff ช่วยดูส่วนผสมเซรั่มก่อนจะสั่งทำค่ะ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Please ask the staff to see the ingredients of the serum before making an order.

Postby onemaii_amicizia » Wed Dec 05, 2018 5:37 pm

Hello, I would like to order a serum. I want a serum that has a light texture. Not sticky, my skin type is combination skin, oily in the T-zone. I have black marks from acne and blemishes and wrinkles. Serum ingredients. 1.
onemaii_amicizia

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Please help staff to see serum ingredients before ordering.

Postby onemaii_amicizia » Wed Dec 05, 2018 5:53 pm

New ingredients. 1. Pal-GHK 5% 2. Argireline 5% 3. Adenosine Liposome 3% 4. L-Carnitine 3% 5. Coffee Extract 1% 6. GlucoBright 4% 7. Safe-B3 2% 8. MSH White 2% 9. Double Hyaluron ic 1% 10. Rice Vitamin 2% 11. Light Lotion Maker 2% 12. Phospholipid 3% 13. Laurocapram 2% 14. DMI 3% 15. Mild Preserved Eco 1% 16.6 water holding 61% I want to ask the staff that 1. Side ingredients Can the top be compatible or not? 2. What proportions do I need to add or adjust? 3. Is there any ingredient that makes the filling? Is it clogged and irritated? 4. Can it be used around the eyes? Thank you.
onemaii_amicizia

Postby staff » Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:58 pm

Hello, the formula has a problem with thawing. MSH because it must be dissolved in oil. But the formula doesn't have any oil-based ingredients to help dissolve it. Learn to recommend using any oil or group LipidSoft (If you want a lighter texture, recommend LipidSoft Dry II) at a rate of 3-5%, please help dissolve it. In other parts, there is no problem. The team understands that the members are newbies. Maybe consider reducing some ingredients. for easy mixing Too many ingredient selections making the mixing process cumbersome And if the mixture is unsuccessful, the mixture will be wasted. The formula does not contain any ingredients that can irritate the skin. But that doesn't mean you won't lose. Allergies can happen for some users. that may be allergic to each ingredient that is different The formula cannot clog pores. This is because almost all parts are water soluble. when in this bass You can use water to wash off without leaving clogging on the skin. Can be used around the eyes
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Re: Please ask staff to see the ingredients of serum before ordering.

Postby onemaii_amicizia » Fri Dec 14, 2018 10:55 am

Thank you. Please ask for more information. 1. Essence, the ingredients are water + skin nourishing substances. If we choose to nourish the skin that is the oil. It's not going to be the essence right? 2. Double Hyaluron Liquid has a concentration of Hyaluronic Acid 5% if we Want to use at 1%, we have to weigh the substance at 20 grams or at 1 gram. Thank you.
onemaii_amicizia

Postby staff » Fri Dec 21, 2018 5:39 pm

Hello, 1. The word essence does not have a universal definition. depending on who wants to call The team itself can not answer that. Such characteristics can also be called essence or not? 2. A substance with a concentration of 5%, if you want to dilute it to 1%, must be mixed with water at a rate of 4 times (4 parts water + 1 part substance). Member's question The team does not know What are the proportions of all formulas? So can't answer, but think that add water 4 times the weight Double Hyaluron Liquid will get 1% Hyaluron. (For more information, please refer to ตัวอย่างสูตร Hyaluron Serum ได้ที่นี่คะ )
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby onemaii_amicizia » Sat Dec 22, 2018 3:30 pm

Please tell me the steps of mixing the ingredients, thank you.
Attachments
_20181222_153225.JPG
_20181222_153225.JPG (88.24 KiB) Viewed 1823 times
onemaii_amicizia

Postby onemaii_amicizia » Sun Dec 23, 2018 10:34 am

Ask for more information. MSH White™ ( Undecylenoyl phenylalanine ) Is there any soluble other than oil แอลกอฮอลล์ and group LipidSoft
onemaii_amicizia

Postby staff » Mon Dec 24, 2018 7:48 pm

Hello, mix the water together. Mix the oil parts together. while spinning the water part To gradually add the oil. Keep spinning until you see that it's blended well.
MSH White™ ( Undecylenoyl phenylalanine ) Is there any soluble other than oil แอลกอฮอลล์ and group LipidSoft
No
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby onemaii_amicizia » Mon Dec 24, 2018 8:46 pm

Thank you. I would like to ask more information about Double Hyaluron Liquid Because the link provided by the staff belongs to Glycosaminoglycans Night Serum​ The question is the weight of the Double Hyaluron Liquid That is, we can weigh what the web page writes as % or have to divert the substance like the staff said. For example, very dry skin 6-10% -assuming 6% water 4 parts + substance 6 As for dry skin, 2-6% -assuming 2%, 3 parts water + 2 parts substance, do you understand?
onemaii_amicizia

Postby staff » Sat Dec 29, 2018 5:54 pm

Hello, please give me new information. Sorry for the mistake Hyaluron Serum
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development