Cosmetics Formulation Development

สงสัยเรื่อง zinc oxide + EGCG

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

I suspect zinc oxide + EGCG.

Postby joelfonat » Wed Jan 09, 2019 1:20 am

Intend to do zinc + EGCG Zinc Oxide 35 nm liquid, if you intend to put 50%, is it in the oil phase or not? The base is very good, it can take 40% oil, so I wonder if I will make a cream. How to come out if you put 50% EGCG should be added in the last step, is it necessary to have a blender? Blend it and it will dissolve completely.
joelfonat

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: wondering about zinc oxide

Postby krittin123 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:02 pm

Yes Zinc Oxide 35 nm liquid is oil phase recommended to use Oil Cream Maker™ in the solder, which uses up to 80% of the oil in the recipe. Yes (but you need a blender)
krittin123

From thanks :: 126 Times

Re: wondering about zinc oxide + EGCG

Postby staff » Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:09 pm

Hello
Zinc Oxide 35 nm liquid if intended I'm going to put 50%, it's in the oil phase, isn't it? Base, most of them can take 40% oil, so I'm wondering how to make the cream out. If you put up to 50%
you can do it. If it's oil-in-water, use a helper like ClayThick or group Xanthan Gum can help improve stability of the formula. It can have a portion of oil up to 50% if it is the case Water-in-Oil also use the helper. But let's try it first. Might be able to do it without a helper (easy test is using Zinc Oxide 35nm Liquid to warm 70-80 degrees, then gradually add Water into the 50% portion, adding little by little. while spinning continuously which the formula should be stable If stratification is found, it may be used Oil-Fix 1-2% to help increase stability) *In this case you need a blender*
EGCG should be added in the last step, is it necessary to have a blender? Blend it and it will melt away?
Should I use a blender? Blend to combine with cream. An example formula would look like this. Zinc Oxide 35nm Liquid 50% Pure-EGCG 0.5% SiliSolve Plus 1% Oil-Fix 1% Magnesium Stearate 1% Water 46.5% Procedure: Warm Zinc Oxide 35nm Liquid 70-80 degree and spin while spinning add SiliSolve Plus and Oil Fix Blend together Then gradually add water, little by little. Once they match, add Magnesium Stearate , Pure-EGCG Blend well.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby joelfonat » Mon Jan 28, 2019 1:14 pm

Can you recommend it? I don't have a blender. T_T I want to make zinc at the highest percentage I can add. Mix ชาเขียว EGCG to ขี้ผึ้ง or a balm. Can you recommend a base, zinc? It can be any form. It can be powder or water. That can be stirred by hand. At home, there is only a milk frother, a mixer, a dough mixer, and that's all. Ask a little bit. If you produce a little at a time of 50 g or less. Can it be used? That is, I will do it for myself first. So I still don't want to invest much.
joelfonat

Postby joelfonat » Mon Jan 28, 2019 2:33 pm

Can you recommend it? I don't have a blender. T_T I want to make zinc at the highest percentage I can add. Mix ชาเขียว EGCG as ขี้ผึ้ง or a balm. Can you recommend a base, zinc? It can be any form. It can be powder or water. That can be stirred by hand. At home, we only have a milk frother, a mixer, a dough mixer, and that's it. Just ask. A blender if you produce a little at a time of 50 g or less. Can it be used? That is, I will do it for myself first. So I still don't want to invest much.
joelfonat

Postby staff » Sun Feb 03, 2019 3:07 pm

Hello, what kind of product do you want? What format is it? And for what purpose?
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby joelfonat » Mon Feb 04, 2019 5:41 pm

Need a cream or balm with maximum zinc content and add EGCG , can you recommend it? which ingredients should be without using a blender
joelfonat

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development