Cosmetics Formulation Development

สีธรรมชาติ แบบผง ผสมในลิปปาล์มยังไงคะ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Natural color, powder type, how to mix in lip palm?

Postby mnanpen » Sun Feb 10, 2019 2:03 pm

Buy สีธรรมชาติ powdered and then mixed. how in lip I put it in a powder so it doesn't dissolve into granules or I have to grind it again to break up the color. Or do I have to mix it with water? Would you mind recommending? And should I use a binder? Want to make natural lip balm, please check the formula for me. Ingredients - Bee wax - น้ำมันมะพร้าว —> This must be cold extracted or oil - น้ำมันแอลมอน If you want to add honey, what proportion should be used? Or is there anything else you would recommend? Thank you very much.
mnanpen

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Natural color, powder type, how to mix in lip palm?

Postby krittin123 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:16 pm

สีธรรมชาติ will dissolve in water. Therefore, it must be dissolved in water first and then coordinated with oil and wax in the formula. So I have to use a water-oil binder so it's not 100% natural.
This answer received thanks from: nid.544595staff
Click here to convert your point to discount From thanks sent by other members
krittin123

From thanks :: 126 Times

Postby krittin123 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:18 pm

Recommended dissolve in Glycerin and then use Water Balm please coordinate.
This answer received thanks from: nid.544595staff
Click here to convert your point to discount From thanks sent by other members
krittin123

From thanks :: 126 Times

Postby jibjibjar » Wed Mar 06, 2019 5:37 pm

Powder สีธรรมชาติ Soluble in water if used in Oil and wax lipstick formula What is the procedure to bring the color powder to do? What I have read is that the color powder is dissolved in water first. and then mix with กลีเซอรีน ? and how many kigrams per cc of water is 100%? Then put the water blam blend again, use 5% in the formula, right? Is everything in the recipe to reduce the oil, right? Please give me a detailed explanation, thank you very much.
jibjibjar

From thanks :: 0 Times

Postby staff » Sat Mar 09, 2019 6:18 am

Hello, the formula structure is as follows, as suggested by Mr. krittin123. As for water: สีธรรมชาติ (water soluble or Glycerin ) Glycerin approximately 5-10 times of สีธรรมชาติ Oil Water Balm 7% Wax + other types of oils to complete 100% of the blending process Mix the parts of the water together. The color must be dissolved in Glycerin or water until complete, mix the oil well. By using heat of 70-80 degrees, bring the prepared water to warm to a temperature close to the oil (70-80 degrees), then while the oil is spinning. To gradually add water to it.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development