Cosmetics Formulation Development

สอบถามเรื่องการใส่สารกันเสียใน Oil

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Inquire about the use of preservatives in the oil

Postby wariyanan_h » Fri Mar 08, 2019 1:19 pm

I want to make infused oil to make the oil extracted from plants that I have come to make face oil. natural oils such as almond kernel oil น้ำมันมะพร้าว น้ำมันมะกอก won't last long if left unattended. สารกันเสีย or if not stored properly it will go rancid and spoil. So I want to know that 1. If you enter Vitamin E oil into the oil will help prolong life. And how long will the quality of the oil last? 2. If you want to enter สารกันเสีย suitable for sensitive skin Where should I put it in the oil? and how to use it What is the ratio? 3. Vitamin E oil is like a preservative?
wariyanan_h

From thanks :: 1 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Question about adding preservatives in oil

Postby staff » Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:35 am

Hello
1. If you enter Vitamin E oil into the oil will help extend the life and quality of the oil. How much
can help a lot? Depending on each type of oil, including important variables of oil life is to preserve For example, if stored at low temperatures It will last longer.
2. If you want to enter สารกันเสีย suitable for sensitive skin. Where should I put it in the oil? and how to use it What is the ratio?
recommend Mild Preserved Eco 1%
3. Vitamin E oil is like a preservative oil?
Vitamin E to Antioxidant prolongs life น้ำมันธรรมชาติ but not preservative which is สารกันเสีย prevent germs from occurring in the formula.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development