Cosmetics Formulation Development

สอบถามปัญหาเมือกและสารแขวนลอย

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Ask questions about mucus and suspensions.

Postby taeioyou » Sun Mar 10, 2019 5:35 pm

Dear staff, the formula that doesn't have a problem is Formula 1, but I'm showing it because it's the basic formula of other problematic formulas. because of the addition of various substances As the following formula, Formula 1 makeupwash …………….3% cocowash ……………………3% Isopentyldiol ……………..10% Polyconditioner.easy…..4% Silicone.quick.cond…………5% MOIST24 ……………………….8% Cucumber ………… ………….5% Aloe……………………………..3% Phenoxyethanol ……..1% Water………………………….58% The second formula is to add the solution of Formula 1 as follows (% may be inaccurate) Condi-B5 ……………………….4% Jojoba.ester…………… …….5% HyaCoat …………………….0.2% fill sequence Condi-B5 - -->jojoba.ester then it seems jojoba.ester will not melt. Therefore, it is blended with a high-speed blender. But it does not improve, the problem seems to occur between the polymers. To check for certainty, it was heated to not more than 70 degrees, but it did not improve, so formula 3
Suspended sediment.jpg Polyconditioner.easy---> Condi-B5 ---> Silicone.quick.cond after filling Silicone.quick.cond It formed a cloudy, stretchy mucus substance that was initially thought to be caused by inadequate distribution, so it was blended. But it didn't help. So I think that the cause is probably from the binding of some suspicious substances from the 4 strains, namely Silicone.quick.cond Jojoba.ester Polyconditioner.easy
เศษตะกอนที่ติดบีกเกอร์.jpg
เศษที่ติดบีกเกอร์
เศษตะกอนที่ติดบีกเกอร์.jpg (94.74 KiB) Viewed 1921 times
Summary of questions 1. What step is the problem of formula 2 caused by? 2. What is the problem of formula 3? 3. What is the problem with formula 4? 4. What substances are incompatible? because read the details from the website There are no incompatible substances at all. 5. Please give me a solution. Because now the ordered items are sold out, I can't try to solve the problem further.
Attachments
ตะกอนแขวนลอย.jpg
ตะกอนแขวนลอย
ตะกอนแขวนลอย.jpg (53.14 KiB) Viewed 1921 times
taeioyou

From thanks :: 1 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Question about slime and suspension problem

Postby taeioyou » Sun Mar 10, 2019 5:39 pm

Formula 3 Add the remaining water until it's 100% complete. Thank you.
taeioyou

Postby taeioyou » Sun Mar 10, 2019 5:41 pm

attach additional files filtered debris and then add the solution to HyaCoat [attachment= 0]
เมือกที่กรองได้.jpg
เมือกจากการกรอง
เมือกที่กรองได้.jpg (231.14 KiB) Viewed 1920 times
taeioyou

Postby staff » Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:23 am

Hello, the formula uses a variety of compounds with cathode and anode together. therefore difficult to predict that the problem is caused by any substance The nature of the problem is A substance with a positive pole binds with a substance with a negative pole. which occurs in some pairs Positively charged substances are as follows: Polyconditioner.easy…..4% Silicone.quick.cond………5% Condi-B5 ……………………….4% HyaCoat …………………….0.2% Negatively charged substances are as follows: makeupwash ] makeupwash ……………...3% cocowash ……………………3% Jojoba.ester………………….5% Dear Member Mix the formula by adding all the negative ions into the water. Once dissolved and clear, then add the cationic group ingredients one by one to see which items cause incompatibility problems.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby taeioyou » Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:11 pm

I have tried mixing as I said in formula 3 and formula 4, staff don't understand where? You can ask for more information. Copy it again. Formula 3 Jojoba.ester……………….5% Condi-B5 ……………………….4% B3 ……………………… ………….3% GlucoBright ……………………3% Phenoxyethanol …………….1% Polyconditioner.easy…..4% (I intend to put 4%, but pour too much 4%). This recipe takes jojoba.ester. Dissolve in water first and then add various substances into it. in order from top to bottom after adding Polyconditioner.easy The result is a separate layer of slime. Formula 4 (components as above. but quoted only in the order of mixing from the beginning until the problem have not added all types of substances) to begin with dissolved jojoba.ester(anion) with water first, then warm until dissolve---> Polyconditioner.easy(+)---> Condi-B5 (+)---> Silicone.quick.cond(+) after adding Silicone.quick.cond (Explain more.. Add only 4 types of substances in plain water. Only then there is a problem) Please allow me to suggest. for development 1. The trading page should report incompatible substances via the web page. allowing customers to go through trial and error It wastes both time and money. 2. Answering questions Questions and explanations should be read carefully. Because the author (the questioner) has a lot of intention to write. But from the answers received It was as if the respondent read the question roughly. This is because the questioner had intended to write. Add a picture to illustrate to expect a clear answer. Because the questioner is well aware that the answering time will take several days.
taeioyou

Postby staff » Wed Mar 20, 2019 1:45 am

Hello team, sorry for the members. The combination of several cationic ingredients, as well as the use of Anionics in the formula, makes it difficult to predict which item the problem is. The team was unable to answer. therefore learned how to test Which members should know that if when adding Poly-Conditioner Easy into the last formula and found a problem, so may have to consider cutting out of the formula
1.The trading page should report incompatible substances on the web page. allowing customers to go through trial and error Waste of time and money
Even the team wants these information. but there is no possibility Because the team itself can not bring all substances to test compatibility. Currently there are hundreds of items. I'm sorry.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development