Cosmetics Formulation Development

รบกวนสอบถามเพื่อปรับปรุงสูตรครีมครับ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Feel free to ask questions to improve the cream formula.

Postby kissmeagainn1 » Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:40 am

From the original formula that used to order 1. Sym-White™ (Phenylethyl Resorcinol) 0.50 % 2. Snail Secretion เมือกหอยทาก 5.00 % 3. Disodium EDTA 0.20 % 4. Light Lotion Maker 3.00 % 5. Xanthan Gum (clear gel type, smooth texture, no stretch) 1.00 % 6. Mild Preserved Eco™ ( Preservative-Free ) 1.00 % 7. GlucoBright™ ( Acetyl glucosamine ) 4.00 % 8. Safe-B3 ™ ( Vitamin B3, Niacinamide ) 5.00 % 9. น้ำกลั่น Sterile 76.30 % 10. Dimethyl Isosorbide (DMI) 3.00 % 11. Odor-Kill™ (water soluble) 1.00%, this one hasn't been worn yet. Ask more. 1. If I remove Sym-White out of the formula there will be whitening Which of the whitening properties is similar to Sym-White without being very expensive? (It's a personal opinion of the team.) 2. I saw the comments of the team in the formula Stabilized Vitamin C Serum that there is whitening some that are focused on whitening. pale I don't know what's going on, let me know the name. (If it's not too much trouble, ask for several) 3. If you remove Sym-White™ can be used with only one Luxury Cream to create a creamy texture, right? 4. If I change from Snail Secretion เมือกหอยทาก 5% to Shea Butter Light Oil 5% moisturizing properties Will the smoothness of the skin be reduced? Will it make it สารนำพา or not? สารนำพา from Dimethyl Isosorbide (DMI) which has a strong smell as Reservoir-Tech (Reserve the mixed under the skin) will be appropriate or not, or which team recommends it? 6. Between CosmoWhite™ (1-Methylhydantoin-2-Imide) 1.5% vs WhiteCumin™ ( Tetrahydrodiferuloylmethane) 0.2% Which one is suitable to be added to the formula? I'm sorry Thank you
kissmeagainn1

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Please ask questions to improve the cream formula.

Postby staff » Sat Mar 09, 2019 5:59 am

Hello
1.If I remove Sym-White exit the formula there will be whitening properties are similar to B8%B2%E0%B8%A7]whitening[/url] Sym-White without being very expensive? (It's a personal opinion of the team)
The reason why the members do not want to use Sym-White in the formula, for what reason? To allow the team to recommend a substitute ingredient that does not have the same problem as Sym-White according to the reason members do not want to use in the formula.
2. Just when I saw the comments of the team in the formula Stabilized Vitamin C Serum that there is whitening , some that emphasize white skin. I don't know what's going on, let me know the name. (If it's not too much trouble, ask for several)
Sym-White , Activated Resorcinol , Trans-White , Alpha Arbutin
3.If remove Sym-White™ is released and can use only one Luxury Cream to create a creamy texture right?
Yes
4.If I change from Snail Secretion เมือกหอยทาก 5% to Shea Butter Light Oil 5% moisturizing properties Will the smoothness of the skin be reduced? Will it make it sticky or not?
Shea Butter Light Oil is more moisturizing. Snail Secretion but maybe gooey.
5.If you change สารนำพา from Dimethyl Isosorbide (DMI) which has a strong odor as Reservoir-Tech (retaining ingredients under the skin) is it appropriate or not, or the team recommends lead
Reservoir-Tech didn't help นำพา but rather the retention and release of the ingredients into the skin. So the work is different. If you don't want to use DMI, we recommend Laurocapram can replace
6.During CosmoWhite™ (1-Methylhydantoin-2-Imide) 1.5% vs WhiteCumin™ ( Tetrahydrodiferuloylmethane) 0.2% contained Which one is suitable to add to the formula (focusing on making the skin pale)
check the advice above.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby kissmeagainn1 » Sun Mar 10, 2019 11:56 am

Thanks for the answer 1. That I will remove Sym-White removed from the formula because it cannot be made into a cream. Is there a way to make it creamy? Sym-White as before, then make a serum and remove Sym-White and enter สาร whitening Another one that focuses on pale skin to make a cream. Which one is better in the opinion of the team? both in terms of performance and price 3. If made into a serum, hair can be removed. Light Lotion Maker removed and reduced Xanthan Gum it be down to 0.5? The gel texture is too thick 4. If you change Snail Secretion เมือกหอยทาก to Panthenol (Vitamin B5) ExtraLite™ 4% is appropriate or not? and not greasy And is it moisturizing enough for normal skin? 5. If I want to increase the efficiency of white skin. What should I do to get it right while removing GlucoBright™ ? GlucoBright™ ( Acetyl glucosamine ) with Safe-B3 ™ ( Vitamin B3, Niacinamide ) and add สาร whitening that focuses on making the skin pale that the team recommends Will the work be redundant? which would be appropriate or the team has สาร whitening Other that you think is more appropriate Please suggest as well 6. If you add L-Carnitine ( Carnitine ) into the formula to speed up ผลัดเซลล์ผิว will make the performance of whitening Is it better? Thank you team
kissmeagainn1

Postby kissmeagainn1 » Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:59 am

Please allow me to ask more. 1. In the information write that substance Laurocapram is only suitable for formulations that contain only water-soluble active substances. There will be problems with Sym-White soluble in oil or No Trans-White When I click, there is no information at all. Thank you.
kissmeagainn1

Postby staff » Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:45 pm

Hello
1. that I will take off Sym-White out of the formula because I can't make this cream. Is there a way to make it creamy?
can do it? The formula as the member has previously informed. It is a formula that can be mixed.
2. Interfering with the team, suggesting that during the Sym-White as before and make a serum with remove Sym-White and enter สาร whitening Another one that focuses on pale skin to make a cream. Which one is better in the opinion of the team? Both in terms of efficiency and price
The word serum and cream texture according to the meaning of the members. What's the difference?
4.If change Snail Secretion เมือกหอยทาก to Panthenol (Vitamin B5) ExtraLite™ 4% would be appropriate or not? and not greasy And is it moisturizing enough for normal skin
Panthenol ? Panthenol is more moisturizing. Snail Secretion 2% is recommended, except if your skin is dry. may be increased to 3%, but the rate is higher May cause greasy skin
5.If I need more whitening performance What should I do to get it right? During removing GlucoBright™ ( Acetyl glucosamine ) with Safe-B3 ™ ( Vitamin B3, Niacinamide ) and add สาร whitening that focuses on making the skin pale that the team recommends Will the work be redundant? which would be appropriate or the team has สาร whitening other that you think is more appropriate Please suggest me
Learn to introduce group ingredients. ผลัดเซลล์ผิว used with Sym-White will give faster results. Because it helps to accelerate the renewal of the skin.
1.In the data it says substance Laurocapram Suitable for formulations containing only water-soluble active substances, there will be problems with Sym-White soluble in oil or No
Laurocapram There are 2 types, water soluble type and oil soluble type, choose according to the type of ingredients you want. นำพา
2.Substance Trans-White When you press enter, there is no information at all
The staff has fixed it. Please try again. Trans-White
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby kissmeagainn1 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:53 am

Thank you very much to the team for the answer. Disturb the team to check the suitability of the new improved cream formula before ordering. 1. Sym-White™ (Phenylethyl Resorcinol) 0.5 % 2. Panthenol (Vitamin B5) ExtraLite™ 3 % 3. L-Carnitine ( Carnitine ) 3 % 4. Safe-B3 ™ ( Vitamin B3, Niacinamide ) 5 % 5. Odor-Kill™ (water soluble) 1 % 6. Disodium EDTA 0.2 % 7. Vitamin E (Tocopheryl Acetate) 0.5 % 8. Mild Preserved Eco™ ( Preservative-Free ) 1 % 9. Xanthan Gum (clear gel type, smooth texture without stretch) 0.5 % 10. Light Lotion Maker 2 % 11. Laurocapram (Oil Soluble) 2 % 12. Alpha Arbutin (China, Enzymatic Synthesis) 2 % 13. WaterSoft™ 2 % 14. น้ำกลั่น Sterile 73.3 % 15. GlucoBright™ ( Acetyl glucosamine ) 4% Question 1. Is this cream formula suitable or not? Should I add any ingredients or not? 2. Between Alpha Arbutin and Tranexamic Acid and Activated Resorcinol™ What are the different advantages and disadvantages? And which one is most suitable for the formula? 3. Will this formula work or not? 4. Need to add Laurocapram for นำพา water-soluble ingredients? 5. Will this recipe be too thick or too liquid? As my previous recipe was too thick, I downgraded Light Lotion Maker and Xanthan Gum Yes 6. I apologize to the team for asking a lot (I'm considerate). Thank you team.
kissmeagainn1

Postby kissmeagainn1 » Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:47 am

Ask for more information 1. If you enter Tranexamic Acid instead of Alpha Arbutin appropriate or not in the team's opinion? And how much is the chance to be offended by the younger brother? 2. In the recipe, add oil to dissolve. Sym-White™ or not?
kissmeagainn1

Postby staff » Sat Mar 23, 2019 4:29 pm

Hello, the formula can be mixed, but I recommend you to use it. Dimethyl Isosorbide (DMI) instead of Laurocapram because Dimethyl Isosorbide (DMI) can be used นำพา both water soluble ingredients and dissolve oil but if you choose to use Laurocapram There are 2 types of Laurocapram , which must be selected according to the desired ingredients. นำพา Other questions the team can't answer. Members must try to test it, such as gooey or not, how is it different/will it be irritating? (The result depends on the user. must take the actual test)
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby kissmeagainn1 » Mon Mar 25, 2019 2:00 pm

Thank you, I do not need to add mineral oil (light type) to dissolve Sym-White™ between mineral oil (light) 5 % with WaterSoft™ 2% Which one feels more comfortable on the skin?
kissmeagainn1

Postby kissmeagainn1 » Tue Mar 26, 2019 10:17 am

I would like to ask more if you enter Tranexamic Acid 3% and skin irritation I can request a reduction Tranexamic Acid down to 2% without requesting a new FDA?
kissmeagainn1

Next

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development