Cosmetics Formulation Development

สอบถาม สูตร Microemulsion Cleanser

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Ask Microemulsion Cleanser Formula

Postby kanyarach » Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:06 am

Microemulsion Cleanser formula example: Oilsify 15 30% Any Oil 50% Water 10% Butylene Glycol 10% from the above formula, any oil. If using castor oil น้ำมันมะพร้าว or น้ำมันธรรมชาติ Can it be substituted? What substance should I add? Butylene Glycol 10% Do I need to put on it, can I use Glycoline instead?
kanyarach

From thanks :: 8 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Question Microemulsion Cleanser Formula

Postby staff » Sat Mar 23, 2019 4:33 pm

Hello
น้ำมันธรรมชาติ will have rancidity problems. Members must test to see if How long have you left it and have problems with rancidity? before production for sale But if you mix it for your own use, it's not a problem
What substance do I need to add? Butylene Glycol 10% Do I need to put it on, can I use Glycoline instead?[/quote ] Butylene Glycol will help remove makeup. better combined with other elements in the formula Glycerin
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby kanyarach » Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:46 am

Contains water, must enter สารกันเสีย ?
kanyarach

From thanks :: 8 Times

Postby staff » Wed Mar 27, 2019 9:56 pm

Hello, the water in the recipe is quite small. If mixed for your own use, do not enter สารกันเสีย But if producing for sale, recommend Mild Preserved Eco 1% of water or equal to 0.1% of the formula.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby minnie.dream » Sat Nov 16, 2019 1:02 am

[quote="kanyarach"]Recipe example Microemulsion Cleanser: Oilsify 15 30% Any Oil 50% Water 10% Butylene Glycol 10%
Asking for permission. After the owner of the post from the above formula Go read the usage rate >> Oilsify 15 rate: 5-20%, 10-15% recommended, but 30% used in the formula exceeds the specified usage rate. Would this be dangerous? Or will it pass FDA approval criteria?
minnie.dream

From thanks :: 4 Times

Postby staff » Mon Nov 18, 2019 6:59 pm

Hello, it's not dangerous. But the cost of the formula is unnecessarily high. and the usage rate is unnecessarily high. Does not make the efficiency higher. The FDA does not set the usage rate of the ingredients. The reason is because it is not a dangerous substance.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development