Cosmetics Formulation Development

สอบถามปัญหาการผสมเจล ส่วนผสมไม่ละลาย

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Ask about gel mixing problems. Insoluble ingredients

Postby chinshin9195 » Mon Apr 01, 2019 2:48 pm

fit to make gel vit c 15% ratio 1 Vitamin C Ultra fine 15% 2 Vitamin E 2% Alpha 3 Butylene Glycol 20% 4 Ethoxidi Glycol 10% 5 Mild Preserved 1% สารกันเสีย 6 Pro Polymer Silk 1% water 51% Step: Mix 1 3 4 into water, add 2 and add 6 to make a gel. I want to know if the procedure is wrong, right? Vit E is a floating oil, not mixed. Which substances must be used to combine them together? or sequence of steps
chinshin9195

From thanks :: 6 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Question about gel mixing problem Insoluble ingredients

Postby staff » Sun Apr 07, 2019 1:23 am

Hello, the formula has several problems as follows. 1. The proportion of water. Probably not enough to dissolve Vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid) (Ultra-Fine). Correction is to increase the proportion of water. (replace other ingredients) or reduce the rate of use Vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid) (Ultra-Fine) down to 10-12% 2. Pro Polymer Silk resistant to acidity up to pH 2, recommend members to try. วัดค่า pH to determine what the approximate pH of the formula is. Pro Polymer Silk will have enough stability 3. Pro Polymer Silk if it works fine. (according to the conditions stated in item 2) will be able to help coordinate Vitamin E which is oil at a rate of 2%, no problem, fill in the last step. Then blend or stir to combine.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Re: question about mixing gel Insoluble ingredients

Postby chinshin9195 » Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:42 pm

[quote="staff"]Hello! The formula has several problems as follows. 1. The proportion of water. Probably not enough to dissolve Vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid) (Ultra-Fine) Correction is to increase the proportion of water. (replace other ingredients) or reduce the rate of use Vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid) (Ultra-Fine) down to 10-12% 2. Pro Polymer Silk resistant to acidity up to pH 2, recommend members to try. วัดค่า pH to check how much pH the formula contains. Pro Polymer Silk will have enough stability 3. Pro Polymer Silk if it works normally. (according to the conditions stated in item 2) will be able to help coordinate Vitamin E which is oil at a rate of 2%, no problem, fill it in the last step. Then blend or stir together
Thank you, I must have mixed the wrong step, I put Vit E before gelling thus making it incompatible with water. I'll try to put it on after the gel has been made.
chinshin9195

From thanks :: 6 Times

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development