Fragrance Formulation Development

Solid Fragrances

Need help and get help on fragrance formulation development

Solid Fragrances

Postby akakkoii » Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:57 pm

Dear Customer Relations Team Inquire about making dried fragrances. Flora Fix or Last Fix Used for making dry fragrances to make the scent last longer. Will it see results? And which one is most suitable for dry fragrances that require high heat to dissolve the wax Essential Oil and blended synthetic fragrance. Will I need to use a solvent to help? (Which one do I use) or do not have to use it? 3. After pouring the cartridge, I have to close the lid so that the smell will not evaporate with the heat. Or should I leave it without closing the lid? Thank you.
akakkoii

From thanks :: 3 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Solid Fragrances

Postby staff » Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:23 pm

Hello
1. If we take the odor fixing compounds Flora Fix or Last Fix Used for making dry fragrances to make the scent last longer. Will it see results? And which one is most suitable for dry fragrances, it takes high heat to melt the wax.
Making น้ำหอม dry, recommended เม็ดน้ำหอม เม็ดกระจายกลิ่น Solid Perfume is the best in solid Fragrance but if solid Fragrance that you mean It is like a balm to the skin. In that form, use any type of Wax to help fix the smell together with Sugar Fix would work best.
2. If we are to bring Essential Oil and blend the synthetic fragrance. Will I have to use a solvent to help? (Which one do I use) or do not need
about 80% of น้ำหอม ? น้ำหอม / Essential Oil No solvent required. /solution, but the remaining 20%, if found compatibility problem, use Oil Blender 1-2% please coordinate
3. After pouring into the cartridge, you need to close the lid so that the smell will not evaporate with the heat. Or should be left without having to cover the lid
Closing the lid will reduce the evaporation of the smell. but if the member's formula is suitable Leave it open for a short time Did not significantly affect the finished product. Because the right product must be able to gradually release the smell for a long time. It doesn't run out in a short time like the members are worried about.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Fragrance Formulation Development