Cosmetics Formulation Development

สอบถามตัวเชื้อมน้ำและน้ำมันที่ทำให้เซรั่มเนื้อใสครับ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Ask about the germs, water and oil that make the serum clear.

Postby touchzhakornxx » Thu Apr 11, 2019 12:46 am

Hello, I have a question to ask. Based on the Estee Active Night Repair serum formula, the serum is clear Aqua/Water, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE , Dimethicone , Glycerin , Dirometrizole Trisiloxane , Terephthaylidene Di Camphor Sulfonic Acid, Propylene Glycol , Titanium Dioxide, Alcohol denat ., Triethanolamine , Stearic Acid, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate , Nylon-12 , Palmitic Acid, PEG-100 Stearate, Glyceryl stearate , Cetyl Alcohol , Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine , Phenoxyethanol , Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate , Aluminum Hydroxide, Methylparaben, Sodium Cocoyl Sarcosinate, Caprylyl Glycol , Carbomer , Tocopherol , Tromethamine, Ethylparaben, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, isohexadecane , Xanthan Gum , Disodium EDTA , Adenosine , Arginine , Polysorbate 80 , Mannitol , RNA, Pyridoxine HCL , Disodium Adenosine Triphosphate , Histidine HCl, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Extract, Phenyl Alanine , Faex/ Yeast Extract , Tyrosine, Mentha Piperita (Pepermint) Leaf Extract, Rosa Gallica Flower Extract, (FIL D170412/1) ----------- ----------------------------- From the above formula There are both water and oil ingredients in the formula. I would like to know which substance is used to weld water and oil. And it comes out as a clear serum. Thank you.
touchzhakornxx

From thanks :: 118 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Inquiring about the germs, water and oil that make the serum clear.

Postby staff » Sun Apr 14, 2019 9:27 am

Hello, this recipe is not a clear formula. Of course, please check the recipe. Maybe I copied it wrong? oily formula and make the meat clear by all of the products on the market (with the exceptions below) will be characterized by a very low oil ratio, then use Emulsifier containing High HLB values like FloraSolve Clear solder, it will still keep the formula clear. Example of a member Can try as follows: Water 98% Flora Solve Clear 1.9% Vitamin E Acetate 0.1%, mix the last two items well. Then slowly add it to the water. and stirring or blending together. is to adjust the refractive index to match between the water part and the oil part, but this method It is difficult to do in the mass production process because it has to be adjusted every production cycle. and thus the continuous process production model is not feasible. Therefore, there is no product in the market. Any brand that uses this method can only do lab scale)
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby touchzhakornxx » Sun Apr 14, 2019 9:34 pm

The texture of the product is slightly cloudy. Now I try to adjust the formula to this formula: Water = 65.20% Disodium EDTA = 0.20% Safe B3 = 5% Repair Activator ? = 10% Hyaluronic Acid (standard Molecule) = 0.30% Siliwax Aqua = 4% MOIST24 = 5% Pitera = 5% สารกันเสีย = 1% Vitamin A (retinyl palmitate / retinol palmitate) = 0.50% Bisabolol = 1% Perfume = 0.50% LipidSoft™ Lanolin = 1% ------------------------ ------- Phospholipid = 0.50% (insert at the end) I would like to ask if use FloraSolve Clear How many % should I use? Thank you.
touchzhakornxx

Postby staff » Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:59 pm

Hello, if you want a clear formula need to cut Phospholipid out and Vitamin A retinyl palmitate may cause Formula problem is not clear. because it does not dissolve completely in the formula (it works even if it is not completely dissolved but will cause turbidity) Flora Solve Clear is used at a normal rate of approximately 3 times the proportion of oil if Clear formula, can be tested to reduce to the level of turbidity. If the formula is not clear can be additional but the usage rate is too high can cause greasy skin
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby touchzhakornxx » Sat Apr 20, 2019 3:59 pm

Thank you very much It's done now.
touchzhakornxx

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development