Cosmetics Formulation Development

รบกวนตรวจสอบสูตรเพื่อสั่งผลิตค่ะ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Please check the recipe to order.

Postby garameaww » Fri Apr 19, 2019 4:06 pm

Want to make a day serum for the skin of people aged 30+ who can see results clearly in the field of ลดริ้วรอย prevents new wrinkles moisturize Bright, white and pink skin. Serum texture. Not very thick texture. Absorbs quickly. Not sticky. Can apply sunscreen over and make up over it. Suitable for sensitive skin does not cause acne The components are outlined as follows. Wrinkle-Lax 1% lift now 1% Ectoine 2% Repair Activator 8% DPHP 3% Glycosaminoglycans Complex 3% Safe-B3 8% GlucoBright 5% Orange Peel Extract 2% Grape Seed Extract 2% Allantoin 1% Pure- Phytosterol 1% Natural PHA 1% HydroUrea powder 3% Silky Serum Base 10% Magnesium Sulfate 1% SelectSorb 1% Siliwax Aqua 1% Laurocapram 2% Mild Preserved Eco 1% sterile water 42% I want to know that the serum texture and properties will meet the requirements. design? Or do I need to adjust the ratio of the ingredients?
garameaww

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Please check the formula for ordering.

Postby staff » Sun Apr 21, 2019 9:09 pm

Hello, I would like to introduce members Let's take a look at some sample formulas from ศูนย์รวมสูตร including may order to produce various formulas that are interested in testing first. Then when trying different formulas and try to adjust from the above formulas. It will be an easier start.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development