Cosmetics Formulation Development

Centella กับ SPF

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Centella with SPF

Postby jn_andy » Sat May 04, 2019 12:34 pm

1. Used to use Centella water body I can't see it now, it's just a powder. Please let me know the proportion of water so that I can get a new formula that can be used in powder form as before. 2. Please let me know the INCI of SPF protect I. I used to like it but now it's not available for sale. Can I mix it myself? Nowadays, I use SPF protect II instead but I still like the sheen that is in Type I. 3. What substance can I add to the II that gets the sheen of Type I? On the face, it's shiny but not oily.
jn_andy

From thanks :: 5 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Centella and SPF

Postby staff » Wed May 08, 2019 11:47 am

Hello. 1. What kind of liquid are there? Madecassoside Approximately 7% Powder type Yes Madecassoside about 80%, which means if using 1%, the new type is reduced to about 0.1% or reduced by 10 times. 2. The original INCI was DHHB , Oxybenzone , OMC , Zinc Oxide , Octocrylene , Vitamin E Acetate
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby jn_andy » Sat May 11, 2019 5:41 pm

1 Please suggest an approximate proportion of the original INCI: DHHB , Oxybenzone , OMC , Zinc Oxide , Octocrylene , Vitamin E Acetate 2 from this formula Oxybenzone should be the one that gives the skin a glossy, matte look.
jn_andy

From thanks :: 5 Times

Postby staff » Sat May 18, 2019 9:32 pm

Hello, according to the manufacturer's information that the company used to have documents. DHHB , Oxybenzone , OMC about 20-30% (this is the actual number of all 3 items should be at 25% each item) Zinc Oxide about 14-16% (this, the actual number should be at 15%) Octocrylene , the rest. Vitamin E Acetate , normally at the level of 0.05-0.1%, shiny appearance as informed by members. The team thinks that caused by kind of Zinc Oxide that the manufacturer chooses to use.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development