Cosmetics Formulation Development

ต้องการทำ Shower Oil เนื้อบางเบา

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Want to make Shower Oil light texture

Postby zehir.galanchayut » Tue May 14, 2019 9:57 pm

From reading this thread topic7243.html The team suggested that it can be used. Cyclomethicone dissolve น้ำหอม so I wanted to try this super lightweight shower oil formula. 1. Oil Soap 25% 2. Cyclomethicone 50% 3. Fractionated Coconut Oil 10% 4. Oil Blender 3.5% 5. Tocopheryl Acetate 0.5% 6. Ethylhexyl Salicylate 1% 7. Fragrance 10%
zehir.galanchayut

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: I want to make a light shower oil

Postby khunchinz » Wed May 15, 2019 5:54 am

Hmm!!!! We also make shower oil, but I will say that I have never thought of using it. ซิลิโคน into the formula? ซิลิโคน and shower oil, it seems weird to me that our formula is just Oil Soap + shea butter +franctionated Coconut Oil + Tocopheryl Acetate + Oil Blender + lipid soft moist ....percent doesn't tell. because he was afraid to tell him that he could not do it feel as you like, it's that our formula is not good anymore But some things we can't tell anymore. We just do it for ourselves, no acne, and the skin is not dry, not allergic, itching when sleeping in an air-conditioned room. And some days when I'm bored, I use it instead of cleansing oil (I will stop using cleansing oil and) sunscreen that is waterproof, tough, durable.....heh, there's nothing left!!! Washes well and I can tell you that ahh lipid soft moist ah, it's nice that it's Triglycerides plus Glycerin e is good for the skin, plus Light and moist too. Personal opinion. Oh, wherever Thank you to the team that took lactic Smell free to share with you. (I emailed once saying that it was sold at a la lo) I thought that Mimmy had the luck to use it and Nowadays, I use it lactic 88% is here, it's sold out and I will order.
This answer received thanks from: srilaogongstaff
Click here to convert your point to discount From thanks sent by other members
khunchinz

From thanks :: 22 Times

Postby zehir.galanchayut » Wed May 15, 2019 10:03 am

Thank you for your advice. I want to try it. Haha.
zehir.galanchayut

Postby staff » Sun May 19, 2019 12:14 am

Hello, sorry, there must be a misunderstanding. Cyclomethicone to ซิลิโคน cannot be mixed with น้ำหอม in a dissolving manner until clear. น้ำหอม and clear, must be polar oil or directly as a solvent (solvent). For example Ethyl Alcohol
This formula if you want to mix น้ำหอม In this recipe, adjust Fractionated Coconut Oil replaces Cyclomethicone All is fine if this formula uses Cyclomethicone It will become a cloudy formula immediately Oil Blender Try 1.5 -2.5% before, may not need to use up to 3.5%, which is quite high rate of use น้ำหอม 10% is too high if you want น้ำหอม Strong smell, maybe try 2- 3% first, usually 2-3% level is considered strong.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby zehir.galanchayut » Mon May 20, 2019 10:11 pm

The reason why I thought of making this formula is to sell shower oil that has the same smell as น้ำหอม The problem set is 1. I want the formula to be able to put น้ำหอม get a lot. After taking a shower, the skin will have a base smell when injecting น้ำหอม can smell Support each other 2. I want the texture of the formula to be oil, very light texture. same level as Facial oil essence. 3. Oil base does not want to disturb the color and smell. because need to fill น้ำหอม and color, please help to check the formula. 1. Oil Soap 40% 2. LipidSoft Lite 50% 3. Fragrance 5% 4. Oil Blender 2% 5. Tocopheryl Acetate 1% 6. Ethylhexyl Salicylate 1% 7. Rose Petal Water 1% + the color is slightly soluble in water, the reason for choosing the color is soluble in water because the color Soluble in oil. There are few shades to choose from. If you add only 1% of water, the formula will be clear or cloudy.
zehir.galanchayut

Postby staff » Sat May 25, 2019 9:45 pm

Hello, I would like to introduce as follows: Color soluble in water will have a lot of stability problems. Usually, if exposed to light often The color will gradually fade. which is the limitation of สีละลายน้ำ What can help the color last longer? is a substance that helps light But it must be water soluble. For example, add Benzophenone-4 into the formula at a rate of approximately 0.5%, however, members must test in real products. (Other factors that need to be considered as well, such as transparent or opaque or opaque packaging can greatly reduce this problem) Rose Water at a rate of 1% may not what's the benefit The rate is too low to cause odor. You can use normal water. Water at a rate of 1% is unlikely to make the formula cloudy. If a cloudy problem may adjust the proportion of Oil Soap more to solve the problem.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development