Cosmetics Formulation Development

เกี่ยวกับการละลาย Tetrahydrodiferuloylmethane, oleanolic

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

about thawing Tetrahydrodiferuloylmethane, oleanolic

Postby khunchinz » Fri May 24, 2019 1:02 am

1. Tetrahydrodiferuloylmethane 2. Oleanolic acid 3. Licorice Extract (Licochalcone A 20%) The questions are as follows. 1. These three substances can be dissolved until clear or not. 2. These three substances can withstand the heat for a few minutes and not more than a few minutes. 3. These three substances can be used with gel formulas. (that is, does not contain oil) or not? 4. Sponge Gel used together with Light Lotion Maker can I get it? **The first two substances I have had a history of ordering. but never dissolved until clear usually dissolves in Propanediol never used heat and in my personal opinion is anti-irritant from retin a 0.05. % is good, but I want to try making a gel without oil, so I want information about melting. Thank you.
khunchinz

From thanks :: 22 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: about thawing Tetrahydrodiferuloylmethane, oleano

Postby staff » Sat May 25, 2019 11:18 pm

Hello, 1,3 can melt until clear. at room temperature which is the cause that cannot make a clear formula (or difficult to for example by using Solvent is very soluble) 1,2 can withstand temperatures of about 50-60 degrees for a period of not less than 30 minutes, but 3 is not recommended to touch the heat at all. The team thinks that 1,3 can Mix in an oil-free gel formulation. and can also provide a clear formula but must be completely dissolved Before being added to the gel, but 2 has limitations as I have learned.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development